- Which True Blood couples are you rooting for?
- 10 fees you shouldn't be paying
- Project Runway contestants: where are they now?
- Video: George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and more are headed for the Toronto Film Festival!
- Delicious barbecue sides worth the spotlight
- The ravishing (and often disturbing) history of red hair
- Closet essentials: comfortably chic loungewear
- Steve Carell: next great romantic lead of our time?
- Seeing double: celebrities with twins
- Mistakes made in the bedroom: why you wake up exhausted
- Ideas for a hip, cliché-free beach house
- PopSugar LA: most fabulous nail salons in LA
- What do you know about Tibetan Terriers?
- Planning a trip to Paris? Download these helpful apps!
- Penelope and Javier take baby Leo to the beach with Uncle Eduardo and Eva Longoria!
Posts for July 26th 2011
Still, body lotions are not tested for comedogenicity, meaning they're not tested to see if they cause acne on the face. "But many people can use lots of products and have no trouble at all," Dr. Gendler adds. So if you're using body lotion to moisturize your mug and you start seeing spots, then simply give something else a try.
In honor of its 100th anniversary, Nivea has taken over Vanderbilt Hall at NYC's Grand Central station for a special pop-up. Called "Nivea's 100 Year House," the space was designed to look like a tin of its world-famous cream. There's plenty to keep one busy during a few free moments, from its interactive "skin education station," where you can test your skin's moisture and elasticity levels, to a "journey through the years" station that looks back at the packaging and ads of yesteryear.
The brand's celebrity pals were in evidence around the exhibit. Giuliana Rancic, who worked with Nivea on its 2010 New Year's celebration, was on hand to celebrate the opening. Rihanna, the voice of Nivea's latest campaign, was on display on special collector's tins. You can even take a photo in a special booth and have yourself superimposed next to Rihanna. For that, samples, and more, check out Nivea's booth in Grand Central, which is open until Friday.
- Seven ways to get rid of dark undereye circles — Real Simple
- Get some manicure inspiration with these hot nails — Refinery29
- Plus-size model Marquita Pring pads her hips for some castings — The Cut
- Should Pippa Middleton get a new haircut? — InStyle
- So you want to smell like a Goth? Well, here are the best perfume picks for you — xoJane
- Paper lashes, without the paper cuts — The Frisky
- Would you wear yellow nail polish? — College Fashion
- Get the styling scoop on Emma Watson's new longer pixie cut — Beauty Sweet Spot
- Take a look inside the first-ever Kiehl's spa — PopSugarCity NY
Meet the new high-volume mascara from mark., lash all you want! To celebrate this new arrival, mark. is offering a limited-time EYE-DEAL offer, which includes lash all you want paired with long-wear eyeliner in any one of its eight haute shades for just $12 (an $18 value). lash all you want is unique, because the brush reaches even the tiniest of lashes, providing up to 12 times the volume in just one coat to give you those enviable eyes! Available in four shades — black, wine, black/brown, and violet — every girl can show her true colors. To shop the products and find out more, visit the mark. site now!
There's never been a better time than the present to try out a new haircut, color, or both. So take some inspiration from the following 10 stars on their recently changed styles, and vote on your favorites now.
Later, Whitney made an appearance at the W South Beach — where the temperature and humidity was off the charts — for a Skintimate-sponsored afterparty that also feted Hoffman's collaboration with the brand. And on the subject of beating the heat, Whitney had a few anecdotes of her own to share. During the summertime, Whitney can't live without her Fresh High Noon bronzer, herbal mist spray by Finer Skin Institute, and CoverGirl lipstick. When it comes to those famous strands of hers, Whitney, who recently colored her hair a strawberry blond, admits she's open to changes. She said, "I'm loving my color now as it gets blonder from the sun, Who knows what I will do next. Suggestions?"