- Wrap up Summer in bold stripes and brights!
- Americans love their barbecue — but it varies by region!
- Brad watches as Angelina accepts an honor at the Sarajevo Film Festival
- Body scrubs that will help you slough your cares away
- The sweetest moments from Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall's wedding
- Liz Lange shows off the latest maternity trends
- Five inspiring outdoor spaces
- Check out the new series from a Brothers and Sisters alum
- Video: Julianne Moore tells us about the crazy things she's done for love
- Do you use smileys in professional emails?
- Get ready for back to school with 10 healthy sandwich ideas
- Perhaps your pup would like flavored ice cubes!
- City: Which are your favorite San Francisco spas?
- Prince Harry gets the comic book treatment!
- How to make grilled rum peaches with mascarpone cheese and honey
Posts for July 31st 2011
With all the swimming, beaching, and short-shorts wearing that you're doing this season, what better time to indulge in a little full-body bliss? As important as it is to exfoliate your face during warm weather, you shouldn't forget about the rest of your skin; creating a smooth canvas for shaving, moisturizing, and applying bronzer is key — and it'll only make your skin look that much more amazing in all your pretty Summer ensembles. There are tons of great body buffers out there, but to see three of the best skin-smoothing scrubs, just keep reading.
Check out our latest BellaTV episode and some of our favorite stories from the week:
- You need to see these 10 amazing beauty secrets from around the globe.
- See five beauty recipes from the 1700s that really work (and three that really don't).
- It's official: Cindy Sherman is creating a limited-edition collection for MAC.
- Which of these recent celebrity hair changes are your favorite?
- Check out five easy ways to wear this season's pretty headband trend.
- Gingers unite! See the really cool (and kind of crazy) history of red hair.
- This nail polish is inspired by menstrual blood and bruises. How charming!
- Put an end to acne (and bacne) this Summer with our three easy tips.