- Meet the sexy, shirtless cast of Magic Mike
- Stylish man bags to store your tech
- A sophisticated new cocktail lounge in SF
- 5 cool beer picks!
- Get on trend with these fringe bags
- A painless way to grow out your bangs
- Celebrate Kim and Kris's big day with a look at Kardashian Kouples!
- Tips for a healthier snack time
- Take a peek at BHLDN's Fall collection!
- Video: a yoga series perfect for runners
- Reasons you may not need to work your abs
- How to be smart about bidding for hotels
- See Kim Kardashian's wedding party walk down the aisle
- Go classically chic with navy and gold
Posts for August 21st 2011
Upon spotting this cool galaxy nail art over at Uncolour My World, we thought, "Looks stellar, but that manicure probably took all day to create." We stand corrected, having now viewed the video tutorial that inspired the look. Despite having a complex-looking design, the skill level required is that of a steady-handed noob. Sunday project, anyone?
Check out our latest BellaTV episode and some of our favorite stories from the week:
- Madonna turned 53 this week. Take a look back at the Material Girl's beauty evolution.
- See this year's top Fashion's Night Out beauty events.
- Attention, braid lovers: here are five fresh ways to plait your hair!
- From Kelly Rowland's liner to Zooey Deschanel's lashes, we were all about celebrity eyes.
- Here are six simple steps to get glossy (not greasy) hair.
- Michelle Phan shared her tips for getting red lips that won't kiss off.
- Get gorgeous hair (even when it's hot) with these three effortless tips.
- Discover the 10 biggest new ingredients in beauty.
- Fall makeup goes dark and stormy — Life à la Mode
- L'Oréal EverPure maintains keratin-treated hair — The Sensible Stylist
- See Chanel's newest nail polish sensation — Queen of the Quarterlife Crisis
- Why you need to check out Sonia Kashuk's Brush Couture set — Style Apothecary
- Jonathan Dirt texturizing paste is perfect for the man in your life — Jacqueline Luxe
Photo courtesy of Greg Kessler
Do you find yourself wishing that you could instantly update your Facebook profile with the latest status info? Look no further! The new HTC Status™ is the first-ever phone with a dedicated Facebook Share button! Now you can share instantly with your friends via Facebook with the ease of one push to chat, check in, and share songs. Share with us what you are most likely to post to your status!