- See awesome Steve Jobs keynote pictures through the years!
- Winemaker Ben Flajnik is reportedly the new Bachelor! See his cutest moments
- New drugstore finds you'll rave about
- Make a lasting impression with stunning letterpress birth announcements
- Video: Anne Hathaway says she'd like to play Kate Middleton in a movie!
- Can you match the street food to the country where it's sold!
- Lace dresses that will make you feel ladylike — and just a little sexy
- Salvage secrets for perfecting reclaimed style
- Watch the Glee cast dodge balls in their first season 3 promo
- Hard work doesn't get you the promotion, favoritism does
- Trouble moving? 5 workouts for those slow, lazy days
- Are mani-pedis for cats cute or crazy?
- Make your own sweet and salty Ironman coco-nut bars
- PopSugar Chicago: learn how to blow-dry your hair like the pros!
- See pictures of Brooke Burke and David Charvet's surprise sunset wedding!
Posts for August 24th 2011
- Get a first look at Scarlett Johansson in Dolce & Gabbana's new mascara ad — Beauty High
- Three awesome DIY updos for curly hair — Refinery29
- Splurge or save? The smartest beauty buys — Real Simple
- Break out the bronzer (even for Fall) — You Beauty
- Help Selena Gomez create her new perfume — InStyle
- Irina Shayk wants to prove that models aren't stupid — The Cut
- Megan Fox is removing her Marilyn Monroe tattoo because of its "negative energy" — Jezebel
- Why EOS Everyday Hand Lotion should be in your arsenal — All Lacquered Up
- The award for world's best drugstore lip gloss goes to . . . — Clumps of Mascara
Just when you thought face tattoos would forever be the realm of Mike Tyson, Chanel comes along and makes them not only haute, but also elegant and even . . . pretty? For its upcoming Cocomation campaign, the fashion house released these cool making-of photos with surpassingly beautiful Lagerfeld favorite Freja Beha Erichsen getting the iconic locked-C logo applied under her eyes in temporary tattoo "tears." Freja has several other extremely cool looks for the campaign, including pink eyebrows and a bombshell Marilyn Monroe look. It might just be the edgiest Chanel campaign yet. See the rest of her looks below.
There's nothing like a great bargain, and when you're drugstore shopping, there are plenty of gems to be had. Everyone knows about classic great products like Cetaphil and Palmer's Cocoa Butter, but what about the latest arrivals? Here are five of the finest; they'll have you primped, blended, and smelling sweet with cash left over for that bag of Jelly Bellies near the checkout counter.
Source: Flickr User santheo
Now you don’t have to wait until you get home to update your Facebook status! Update your profile on the go with the new HTC Status™, the first-ever phone with a dedicated Facebook Share button! Now you can share instantly with your friends via Facebook with the ease of one push to chat, check in, and share songs. So tell us, where are you going to see your next status-worthy update?
Even though Summer is coming to an end, the long Labor Day weekend is upon us, so let’s make the best of it! Whether you're heading out of town to relax or partying with friends, be sure to dress to impress to end the season with a bang.
Don’t forget to top off your look with the hottest Summer accessory — a sparkling smile. With Crest 3D White Whitestrips, you won’t hold anything back. Show off your bronzed skin, your head-to-toe ensemble, and your beautiful face (accompanied by a noticeably whiter smile) for a complete Summer look.