- 10 movies we can't wait to see this year
- Rounding up culinary resolutions for 2012
- Celebrate Kate Bosworth's birthday with her 15 hottest looks
- Carry-on packing tips for beginning-of-year travel
- Job search tips to find your dream job this year
- Do you have a pet-related goal for 2012?
- How to get rid of tired, puffy eyes
- Love resolutions you can stick to in the new year
- Great movies you'll want to bring your kids to
- Gorgeous ways to decorate with terra cotta pots
- How to stick to your healthy hopes for 2012
- Ryan Gosling introduces Eva Mendes to his mom
- Chic cold-weather looks for a Seattle Winter
Posts for January 2nd 2012
- Step one: "I think the best thing is to use cool, cloth compresses," explains celebrity dermatologist Dr. Harold Lancer. He recommends applying them for about a minute or two and then repeating after about an hour.
- Step two: Then, apply a touch of eye cream with hyaluronic acid in it, and it's as easy as that.
They're meant for under your eyes, and they really do give them a pick up, but they're also great for sticking on really dry spots anywhere. Plus, they (temporarily) erase fine lines. The box only has 12 patches, but if your skin is in distress, and you have a party or night out coming up, they make a huge difference.