A flapper girl is a classic Halloween costume, and it's a great choice if you want to go the pretty, girly route for the holiday. MAC Senior Artist Tiffany Johnston shows us how to get the Great Gatsby-inspired makeup look with smoky eyes and a berry lip. Watch our video to find the secret to the roaring twenties' sad-shaped eyes and Clara Bow smile.
Posts for October 13th 2012
Nude lips are a hot look for Fall, and these three ladies showed how to make the trend your own. Halle Berry opted for a glossy beige lipstick, while Alexa Chung grabbed a rosy-pink color. And Solange Knowles, ever the fashion-forward lady, opted for a matte shade that matched her skin tone. All, however, paired their barely there style with dark liner to ground the look. Three different shades for three different women, but whose topped your list this week?
- Why cat saliva could be good for your skin — Beauty & the Blog
- Check out this colorfully studded rock-star manicure — Beautopia
- Nine cold-weather must haves for dry skin — At First Blush
- A DIY scrub that will blast acne — Beautiful Basics
- Witchy eye makeup for Halloween — Bethy's Beauty Spot