Need some Halloween inspiration? Makeup artist Neil Young from MAC Cosmetics shows us how to transform any woman — blond, brunette, and any hair color in between — into iconic entertainer Marilyn Monroe. So bust out the red lipstick, flirty smile, and your best 1950s garb. This blond bombshell metamorphosis is a must-see.
Posts for October 20th 2012
Although red lipstick is always a popular color, it gets a lot more love come Fall. Case in point: these three ladies who were all fans of the shade this week. Naomi Campbell paired her scarlet lipstick with some gloss and heavy bangs, while Sophia Bush opted for a matte shade and soft waves. And Janelle Monáe stunned in her signature vintage look, complete with bright red lipstick. This cherry-red color is always a good choice, but who wore it best this week?
- These Zoya holiday nail polishes are ornamental — Beautopia
- One way to wear pumpkin-colored makeup — Bethy's Beauty Spot
- Switch to one of these new foundations this Fall — My Beauty Diary
- Dermatologist tips to maintain firm skin — Jacqueline Luxe
- Can apple cider vinegar fix acne? —Beautiful Basics