Nail decals make it easy to get an elaborate, striking nail look. And now you can make them at home with this do-it-yourself technique. So grab some wax paper and your imagination. It's time to get crafty. On Kirbie: headband courtesy of ban.do.
Posts for October 6th 2012
A bold lipstick can pull together any look, especially when matched to an amazing outfit. Three of Hollywood's finest proved this point flawlessly this week. Nicole Kidman matched her crimson lip color to her red dress, while Malin Akerman showed off Fall's trendy oxblood shade with both her lipstick and her frock. And Rashida Jones picked a hot-pink hue out of her kaleidoscope ensemble to give her ensemble even more edge. This coordinating look is playful and polished, but who wore it best?
- Feast your eyes on the Sephora Disney princess collection — Everbluec
- How to get a crackle effect with Shellac — Beautopia
- Turn your shower into a relaxation station — The Make-Up Blogette
- October essentials to add to your arsenal — Beauty and the Blog
- Try this rainbow eye makeup for Halloween — Bethy's Beauty Spot