Like something out of a Hollywood movie from yesteryear, three celebrities stepped out this week with delicately cascading, side-swept curls. Jessica Chastain stunned at the opening night of her play The Heiress with her fiery red hair done in tight waves. Kelly Osbourne wore her lavender locks in a looser, wavier version of the style, while Lucy Hale went for full, bouncy curls at the Country Music Association Awards. Each star put her own spin on the vintage-inspired coif, but if you had to choose, who did it best?
Posts for November 3rd 2012
From cleansers to serums to night creams, the beauty aisle is lined with a profusion of complexion-enhancing products. And while each one serves a special purpose, here are five key tips for giving your skin what it wants. Get down to the bare bones of skin care when you keep reading.
- Take a look at the Karl Lagerfeld Shu Uemura holiday offerings — Daily Dressup Shots
- Beauty buys inspired by the four seasons — Queen of the Quarter Life Crisis
- All these products are coming up roses — Shine, Shimmer & Sparkle
- Scroll through to see a month's worth of BCA manicures — A Hoarder's Blog
- A closer look at Chanel's new burgundy-red polish for the holidays — The Make-Up Blogette