- Twelve of the most amazing hotel rooms for kids
- What is your favorite cable drama of 2012?
- How to add holiday cheer to your Winter wedding
- Forty-six of the best cozy Winter scarves
- Post-workout snacks to satisfy your sweet tooth
- Who was your favorite male celebrity of the year?
- Five steps that can lead to better skin
- Wow-worthy moments from the Designer Visions showcase
- Get on (cheese) board with these holiday serving trays
- Covetable celebrity looks worth copying this week
- Is the hefty price for the Surface Pro worth it?
- Six tricks to save on Winter spending
- To your health: pomegranate rosemary martini
- The perfect gifts for your pets
- A his-and-hers review of NYC restaurant Catch
Posts for December 2nd 2012
Celebrity makeup artist Amy Oresman (who has worked with stars like Kate Bosworth and Hayden Panettiere) admits that the biggest makeup mistake women will make this holiday is slapping on an abundance of glitter. While the Neutrogena brand ambassador admits there's a place for sparkle, she explains, "If you look like you're Christmas tree, you've gone wrong." Get Oresman's expert tips to avoid outshining the ornaments when you keep reading.