- Video: Snack on kale chips for Super Bowl Sunday
- Valentine's Day gifts for geeks
- Funniest food-filled Super Bowl ads
- How to determine if you can live on one income
- Ten funniest Super Bowl animal ads
- Sneak peek at Zara's floral Spring collection
- Video: Catch fire with The Hunger Games nail polish collection
- Hot football players in their finest
- White nurseries that are anything but boring
- Heart accents for your home
- More new pictures from The Hunger Games
- See William and Kate on vacation in Mustique!
- Sweet Valentine's Day gift ideas
Posts for February 2nd 2012
It's time for our I'm a Huge Fan winner to meet Drew Barrymore! In part one we saw Nicole go inside the world of Drew and Big Miracle. Now Nicole is almost ready for the sit-down interview, she pays a visit to Byron and Tracey Salon to get her hair done by Drew's real-life stylist and Blushington for the perfect makeup look. Watch as Nicole conquers her nerves and connects with Drew on everything from their identical tattoos to their love of animals. Once again, thanks to Limos.com for taking Nicole around in style. Watch the exciting finale of I'm a Huge Fan: Drew Barrymore and see Big Miracle out in theaters Friday Feb. 3!
That's not all – we have a special behind the scenes moment from our IAHF shoot with Drew!
Just click on the hashtag button above and write in what you would have asked Drew (or just tweet it using the #IAHF hashtag.) Once we reach 500 tweets we will unlock the special scene, right here on PopSugar! Tweet now!
- Are Hollywood insiders using human growth hormone to stave off aging? — Styleite
- What you really need to know about lipstick — Real Simple
- Beauty trends and the clothes that look great with them — Glo
- Which of actress Sonam Kapoor's makeup looks do you prefer? — Stylelist
- Glamour gets an edgy new redesign — The Cut
- Lana Del Rey scores her own Vogue UK cover — Huffington Post
- Dior's new lipstick ad is way out there — Refinery 29
- Try an antiwrinkle berry smoothie — Beautylish
Spring ahoy! We may still be in the middle of snow drifts up to our schnozes, but your favorite nail polish purveyors are determined to get you in the mood for something a little fresher and maybe just a touch warmer, too. February is the month when most companies debut their first collections for the new season, and the best shades run the gamut from gorgeous, moody viridian to eye-popping fuchsia. And did we mention the animal-print nail appliqués? Whether you're ready to move into warmer weather or happy to stay on the dark side, the shades here are well-nigh irresistible.
Source: Flickr User foxandfeathers
- Colored mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Royal Blue ($4). "Apply after your usual mascara, but just to tips," Brett advises. "It's perfect for lunch with friends. In the light, your lashes will get a flash of color."
- Liquid liner: Wet 'n Wild Mega Liner in Turquoise ($3). "Do you makeup as per usual, and add just the thinnest line along the top of the lashes," Brett explains. "When you blink or look down it's a beautiful surprise!"
- Gloss: Estée Lauder Lip Gelee in Electric Violet ($20). "Everyone looks amazing in this shade," says Brett. "It's packed with pigment but in a very sheer, wearable formula. Pair it with an all-cream outfit to give it a little edge."
- Nail polish: OPI in Fly ($9). "If you want to try it without a full commitment," Brett says of this polish from OPI's Nicki Minaj collection, "do it on your toes and see what feedback you get."
This rich cleanser contains cocoa butter to hydrate, hops extract to tone, and rosemary essential oil to invigorate. Eucalyptus helps to decongest clogged skin, and gives that cooling, tingly sensation. But the best part? The oddly exciting and strangely addictive moment when you see makeup melting into the cloth — including the stubborn kind of mascara that almost requires grabbing a chisel to remove.
Every time a new image is released from The Hunger Games, fans react like it's a gift from their sponsor flying in by silver parachute. (If you don't know what that means, you still have 55 days to read the book before the premiere.
But we have to admit, even we squealed a bit over this new picture, which shows Katniss before the chariot ride in the opening ceremonies. Her dress, which earns her the nickname "Girl on Fire," is amazing; but what we're really impressed with is the smoldering makeup. In the book, Katniss describes her face in this scene as "relatively clear of makeup, just a bit of highlighting here and there." But from the looks of the photo, makeup artist Ve Neill either didn't read the book (we're guessing probably not so likely) or took some creative license (and we don't mind!). Here's how she got the look: