- Christian Louboutin talks showgirls and his trapeze talent!
- See Hollywood's hottest hunks saying "I love you"
- Delicious fruits and vegetables to eat up this Winter
- Softening scrubs that will save your skin
- Take a look at love, sex, & marriage in the days of Downton Abbey
- Movies about friendship the whole family will love
- Get the look: Sofia Coppola's just-listed Nolita loft
- Check out new pictures from The Amazing Spider-Man
- 11 things you need to throw away
- Watch out for the top 10 saltiest foods
- Can you ID past Westminster winners?
- iPhone sleep apps for a better night's rest
- Beyoncé reveals hot postbaby body in a sexy red dress!
Posts for February 7th 2012
And even though the majority of stars tend to have wild strands in their teens and 20s, some, such as Drew Barrymore, Juliette Lewis, and even Julia Roberts, have opted for colorful looks in their 30s and beyond. But what do you think? Do you tend to agree with Kelly on this issue, or should women express themselves however they want, regardless of age?
A reader named Anastasia recently asked me the following question: "I'm from Singapore which is pretty hot, so how can I keep my eyeliner from smudging? I don't want to look like a panda!"
Eyeliner that won't stay put over time — whether we're talking over the course of the day or just a few short hours — is a common makeup mishap. This usually happens as the result of long wear time, using the wrong products, or being in hot and humid environments. Since we all encounter this problem every once in a while, I thought it would be helpful to share my answer, along with some of my favorite tips for keeping your liner in place.