- 20 years later: our favorite teen TV stars who are now parents!
- His royal hotness: the cutest photos from Prince Harry's South American tour
- Five fast and easy dinners perfect for Spring
- Brad Pitt takes Ellen DeGeneres on a tour of NOLA
- Emily Blunt, Melissa McCarthy, and more stars love watermelon lipstick
- The best and brightest — the trends that will be huge this Spring!
- Tour Carrie Bradshaw's $9.5 million NYC home, which is for sale
- The 10 best quotes from the Vampire Diaries at PaleyFest
- Video: Britney Spears says hosting the X Factor could be fun
- 22 cheap ways to treat yourself
- A guide to tummy-toning yoga poses
- CelebStyle: Rachel Bilson shares her sunglasses tips
- Details on an iPhone case that actually guarantees its cargo
Posts for March 11th 2012
Updating classic styles with a creative twist was a runway trend for Fall 2012, especially for nails. One we especially loved was the monochromatic manicure that Deborah Lippmann created for the Badgley Mischka runway show. Fortunately, it's simple to do at home — even for novice nail painters — and manages to make the French manicure look hip.
Check out our latest BellaTV episode and some of our favorite stories from the week:
- 10 way cool new nail polishes out this month.
- See all the most gorgeous Paris Fashion Week makeup close up.
- Natural lip color is one of the biggest new trends.
- How to remove nail polish from your clothes, carpet, wood, and just about anything else.
- Try these colorful DIY French tips.
- Try the metallic eye shadow trend.
- Some truly rockin' eyebrows from the Chanel show.
- Make awesome feather nail art at home.
- The secret to perfect flat ironing.