- Weeknight meals that will take you around the world
- Video: How to get Mad Men's winged eyeliner look
- Apps to download for the new iPad
- Free travel apps you will actually use
- Miranda Kerr revives the denim jacket with chic flair
- Pick the most inspirational star in Bella's Beauty Awards
- Words of wisdom from Mad Women
- Tips for photographing your kids this Spring
- 12 not-to-be-missed home decor items on sale
- See every piece from H&M's glamour conscious collection
- Check out Jim and the gang in American Reunion pictures
- Must dos to lose one pound a week
- Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson celebrate St. Patrick's Day in green
Posts for March 18th 2012
Before you run out to get your retro lines on, though, we have a couple of recommendations for getting the most out of this product. First off, primer makes a big difference. The staying power is already good, but putting down a base keeps you from having under-eye fallout later. We also use a tissue to blot excess liner off our lids after application. It's not a must, but if you're a frequent victim of raccoon eyes, every little bit counts.
All that said, this stuff still gives us some of the fastest, cleanest lines we've ever had, and the results are just as pretty as a lot of products nearly 10 times the price. It's a bargain, and just like a similarly priced can of Red Bull, it'll give you wings.
In exactly one week, Mad Men returns for its new season, bringing with it a much-needed does of vintage drama and Hollywood glamour. Get ready for the premiere with a face fit for Joan Holloway. All you need to get the Swinging Sixties look is dramatic winged eyeliner and some bold red lips to match. MAC expert Christopher del Castillo shows us how to achieve the look in Bella's latest how-to.
Check out our latest BellaTV episode and some of our favorite stories from the week:
- On the go? See these tricks to dry nail polish fast.
- See close-ups of hair and makeup from The Hunger Games premiere.
- The secret to perfect beach waves.
- Get a look at Sephora and Pantone's latest collaboration.
- Makeup cases that make traveling a breeze.
- Copy this smoky eye trend from the runway.
- Try individual false eyelashes with these tips.
- Discover five scents that will lift your mood.
- Try this DIY French manicure with a twist.
- Do crease-free headbands really work that well?