- 10 work-themed Etsy prints to display at your desk
- Treat yourself with this buttery garlic bread recipe
- See the week's cutest celebrity social media snaps
- The most scandalous women in history
- Actors who were almost cast in The Hunger Games
- How to refresh a pet-friendly home
- Organize your spare cables in style
- Get inspired by the design in Katniss and Peeta's Capitol quarters
- January Jones joins fashion frenemies
- The best yoga poses to enhance your detox
- The 5 most creative ways to share baby news
- The details of Effie Trinket's out-there nail art
- 20 pieces perfect for Coachella, all under $100
- Video: Rob Pattinson's racy Cosmopolis teaser
Posts for March 22nd 2012
The snow has thawed and the ice has melted — Spring is finally upon us! Celebrate the warmer weather and blooming flowers by grabbing your lil one and heading outside. To help you do just that, we're giving away a Stroller-a-Day for the next 10 days! We will be giving away strollers from some of our favorite and most-trusted brands, keeping you and your child traveling in style this Spring, and beyond.
- Cate Blanchett covers magazine without a touch up — The Cut
- Three ways to detox your skin from the outside —The Fashion Spot
- Give President Obama's nail polish a try — Styleite
- The nude makeup trend for lips, cheeks, eyes, and nails — Stylelist
- How anyone can pull off red lips and platinum blond hair — Glo
- Tips for hiding a bad case of the bangs — Refinery 29
- Glimpse Aveda's newest products tailored to stop stress — Makeup and Beauty Blog
- Bethenny Frankel is doing Skinnygirl skin care — Beauty High
- Ten everyday sunscreens for your face — The Frisky
One day in particular, Elizabeth snapped a few shots of Effie's rather impressive nail art. While it's not something you can technically achieve with China Glaze's Hunger Games nail polish collection, some opaque blue nail polish and a trip to the craft store are all you need to get Effie-style digits. See the bedazzled manicure up close when you read more.
When it comes to beauty, Liya Kebede is a perfect example that it's what's on the inside that counts. While the Ethiopian-born model is obviously more than easy on the eyes, she has a heart of gold, working tirelessly to end child mortality. She has also committed to helping others through her clothing line, Lemlem, and still finds time to walk runway shows, appear on magazine covers, and even act. For all this and more, Liya is our 2012 BellaSugar Beauty Award winner for the category of Model Behavior.
We have plenty more awards to hand out, including the most inspirational star, which you picked. So stay tuned to discover who else will come out victorious, but until then, see why Liya proves that beauty is as beauty does. On Annie: Alice + Olivia.
To bring out your inner Aries beauty: Focus on accentuating your hair with volume and accessories. Think: the bigger the better. Red brings out your fiery personality, so give the crimson hue its time in the spotlight, wearing the shade on your cheeks, lips, or incorporated into your coiffure. There's nothing dull about an Arian, so don't be afraid to bring out the sequins or glitter either. To find out more about the Aries-themed products above, just keep reading.