- Celebrate Eva Mendes's birthday with her sexiest editorials
- See Lindsay Lohan as a princess on SNL's Real Housewives of Disney
- Booze, bras, and husbands: what woman want according to vintage advertising
- Sleep in longer on workdays with these tips
- Jessica Alba takes her love of bright colored denim to Paris
- 10 zesty dishes with stellar sauces
- How to get Michelle Williams's Oscar makeup look
- Be a quick change artist for lunchtime workouts
- Angelina, Shiloh, and Vivienne enjoy a girls-only trip to the movies
- 9 things we love about Anderson Cooper's minimalist fashion district loft
- 11 tips for surviving your first trip to Walt Disney World
- How to make a studded iPhone case
- 3 easy yoga moves to tone your abs
Posts for March 4th 2012
- Spring is (almost) here! Our March beauty must haves will prep you for the warmer weather.
- Forget uneven, frizzy curls! Learn the secret to getting hot-roller hair.
- Trending for Spring: runway-inspired cat eyeliner shapes to try at home.
- If messy mascara is your problem, here's how to keep mascara off your eyelids.
- These five amazing hydrating sprays will keep your skin super soft and plump.
- Click through closeups of the fabulous makeup and hair from Milan Fashion Week.
- Fearful of getting bangs? Pin your hair into a loose side swoop instead.
Michelle Williams was one to watch on Oscars night, and she didn't disappoint. Her dewy skin, pink lips and soft eye makeup created a youthful, pretty award show look for the star. Sporting an impeccable glow on the red carpet, anyone would be curious about her pre-show regimen, so we sat down with Angela Levin, Michelle's makeup artist, who shared the secrets to achieving Michelle's look with Chanel.
An easy updo is the perfect hairstyle for day or for night, so Team Zoe's Joey Maalouf is showing us how to get the sexy, tousled look he often gives his celebrity client Molly Sims. With just a few easy steps — and only a ponytail tie and some bobby pins — you can get this chic, beachy look. Try it for day with a tee and a blazer or rock it at night with a cocktail frock for some of Sims's I-never-try-too-hard brand of glamour we love!