- DVF celebrates launch of her Gap Kids collection with celeb moms
- Try a no-knead bread that will rock your world
- Marvelous new nail polishes for March
- Feeling tempted to call an ex?
- Shop these pretty pastel pieces for Spring
- Designers take on a white room challenge for charity
- See Taylor Kitsch's six-pack abs in John Carter
- Tax tips for the unemployed
- 5 ways to change your sleep habits
- Free apps for the tech savvy pet owner
- See what the iPad 3 might look like
- Hunger Games guys talk heartthrob status and Josh's boy band past!
- Jennifer Lopez shows off her bikini body in Brazil
Posts for March 5th 2012
Check out more funny advertisements from Miracle Whip offering free samples on their Facebook page.
Now that March is here, the new season of warmer, cheerier color is in full force. For nails, that means everything from fresh, creamy pastels to bright glitters and cool statement shades. This month, we've scouted out mermaid's scale polish, King Tut-inspired nail wraps, The Hunger Games lacquer, and eight other nail options you'll want to grab before they sell out.
Source: Flickr User ValentinaM-
Natural, pale lip colors graced the Spring 2012 runway. Burberry Prorsum, Theyskens' Theory, Marc Jacobs, and other designers made use of subtle lip shades for a muted look that didn't compete with the bold, bright colors of their Spring lines. From daytime casual to evening drama, these models pulled off understated lipstick without looking washed out.
- Mila Kunis says she won't rule out plastic surgery — Huffington Post
- Would you wear lip gloss that changes color according to the weather? — Stylelist
- Gucci's new face is Hollywood royalty and actual royalty, too — Styleite
- Glue studs to your head just like Ke$ha — Beautylish
- The long hair Hall of Fame — Refinery 29
- Bangs are going to be big this Spring — Glo
- The easy way to fix broken makeup — The Fashion Spot
- Benefit Boo Boo Zap got a package (and ingredient) makeover — Makeup and Beauty Blog
- Nicole Scherzinger does her own fake nail line — Beauty Sweet Spot
- Guess which designer won't make a fragrance because she can't stand perfume — The Cut
Once applied using the perfect-amount-every-time dropper, you'll love the way this serum sinks luxuriously into the skin. The complexion is instantly brightened and plumped. After several uses, the face feels more smoothed out and even, but not tight or tacky. Perfumed skincare haters beware, though. This serum, while not overly strong in scent, still contains that perfumed essence many high-end department store brands possess. And unlike other premoisturizers of its ilk, Forever Youth is not sticky, won't cause pilling, and doesn't leave an oily residue on skin. But is it worth the price tag? If you have the cash to spend and are looking for a bit of luxury, then yes. The Fountain of Youth may not actually exist, per se, but today's technology might just be bringing us closer.
We know that finding the perfect makeup color is no simple task, and sometimes no matter how hard you try, you end up with a color that is too dark or too light . . . Well good news, Goldilocks! L'Oreal's MatchMaker app is here to save us from ending up in the almost-match, not-quite-there color category and help us find the perfect match. The MatchMaker app helps you find the perfect shade by determining your undertones and individual hues through a series of focused questions. Once you find your match shade, you can find out which stores in your area carry it (Mama bear, Papa bear, and Baby bear didn't stand a chance). Bonus: you can also learn what your unique undertone means and find out which celebrity shares your undertone. Check out the video below to see a Sugar how-to and then get to matching!