- 10 movies we want to see in 3D
- Five fuss-free and flavorful seafood meals
- Jennifer Garner and Violet Affleck are too cute en route to ballet
- See the best Kids' Choice Awards looks up close
- A history of the bikini
- Check out the sweet room Jenna Lyons designed for her son
- 10 eco-chic finds to kick off Earth Day
- 13 home decor pieces on sale that you can't miss!
- The Killing — get updated on what went down in season one, and what's to come
- Video: Which Gossip guy is best for Blair?
- Five simple ways to organize your living room
- One roasted chicken, five healthy recipes
- CelebStyle: Two-tone bags like Reese's bright Celine number!
Posts for April 1st 2012
Here's something that's sure to satiate a variety of people's tastes, from color enthusiasts to makeup lovers alike: the much-anticipated Sephora + Pantone makeup collection. Back in December we learned that the beauty juggernaut would be linking up with the color specialists to form the ultimate color makeup lineup, featuring Pantone's Color of the Year, Tangerine Tango.
And now, the wait is over. See the 12-piece lineup of products up close, along with several more products inspired by the color of the year. With its vibrant shade options featuring hues centered around the bold color, it's guaranteed to brighten your day.
Check out our latest BellaTV episode and some of our favorite stories from the week:
- Free Fekkai blowouts next week!
- Glimpse the new Calvin Klein makeup collection, ck one color.
- See the television-banned Madonna perfume ad.
- Tell us the truth! How much makeup do you wear?
- Learn how to wear these updos from the runway.
- Lily Collins versus Kristen Stewart: It's a Snow White hair battle.
- See what happens when hair and science mix.
- Hair advice direct from the Twitter-verse.
- How to wear bright makeup without channeling Fright Night.
- Thinking of darkening your hair? Read these dyeing tips first.