Getting the I-just-rolled-out-of-bed-style to look both effortless and perfectly disheveled can be a challenge. So we invited Rachel Zoe and Molly Sims's hairstylist, Joey Maalouf, into our studio to teach us the simple technique for getting what Team Zoe affectionately calls model off-duty hair. Let the waves begin.
Posts for April 14th 2012
It's already difficult enough to shop responsibly, given how widely words like "organic" and "natural" are misused. To make things even more complicated, though, there are also tons of ecological certifications products can get. They're designed to tell consumers that a product is more ecologically friendly, but not all certifications are the same, and some are much more strict than others.
We've rounded up 10 common logos and broken down what each of them means. So to get a simple and straightforward look at what the labels are telling you, just keep reading.
- Nail art reminiscent of a Monet watercolor — Beautopia
- Ward off vampires with this garlic skin remedy — Beautiful Basics
- How global warming is affecting your makeup bag — Beauty & the Blog
- Tangerine-y! Wear the color of the year on your nails — Blaq Vixen Beauty
- Got coverage? Sunscreens to protect you on vacation — At First Blush
Source: Flickr user Mike Licht