- Healthy Mexican food recipes
- How to make retro, pastel-tipped sunglasses
- Fast and easy morning meals
- Carrie and Big's Sex and the City wedding album
- Rihanna shares her topless vacation photos
- Eco-friendy date ideas to try
- CelebStyle: White-hot celebrity looks to mimic
- Baseball apps to download this season
- Tour gorgeous rooms from the DC Design House
- Dad-friendly finds to add to your baby registry
- How to wear Spring's tangerine lipstick trend
- Video: Zac Efron calls himself a "musical theater geek"
- What not to do when asking for a raise
Posts for April 17th 2012
Hello again, my BellaSugar beauties! A lot of you are curious about my daily routine, and what must-have products I keep in my makeup bag 24-7. When it comes to creating an effortless, glowing daytime look without juggling 101 foundations, creams, powders, shadows, and pencils, these are my top five face-savers.
- In honor of her 38th birthday, see Victoria Beckham's hair evolution — FabSugar UK
- Heidi Klum gets naked for Allure — HuffPost Style
- Beauty tips from Twilight star Ashley Greene, from bronzer to brows — Stylelist
- Learn how to cover blemishes from a YouTube expert — Styleite
- Get the best deals on makeup no matter where you shop — Real Simple
- The smoky eye has been feeling blue lately — InStyle
- Capture the style from the Girls HBO premiere — The Cut
- How to save your hair and skin from the gym — The Fashion Spot
- DIY: trimming your own bangs is a cinch — Refinery 29
- Calling all brides: the beauty trends to try this wedding season — Beauty High
- A brush and towel combined? Beauty basics get an upgrade — Glo
Nicki's funky and ever-changing style garnered her the first BellaSugar Best Trendsetter Award. No word on what the juice will smell like or how the bottle will be designed, but if we had to guess there will be plenty of pink — and a little cheetah print, of course.
Over the course of her career, Kristen Stewart has appeared in almost 30 films, and there's no stopping this 22-year-old. While she's known for her low-key approach to beauty, Kristen also mixes things up quite frequently, taking bold risks with her hair and makeup looks. For this and more, she's the recipient of our Inspirational Beauty award, the final winner in our first-ever BellaSugar Beauty Awards! Even more special, you, the readers, voted for her. See what makes Kristen so enchanting now.
While natural lip color is nice, 2012 is all set to be defined by a single lip color, and the shade in question is orange. If you're already shy about wearing bright shades like crimson and fuchsia, though, making orange a part of your lip color repertoire can be daunting. But have no fear. Whether you love barely there color or don't mind going big and bold, your signature lip look is in here.
After all of the mascara and eyelash talk last week, I thought it would be useful to revisit one of my favorite tips for better mascara application: using a business card.
The business card mascara trick is a classic. It's effective, easy to master, and will help to shield your eyelids from mascara smudges. All you need is a pencil, a pair of scissors, a business card (or index card), and your mascara! Here's what to do: