- Bright colors and fresh flavors for your Easter menu
- Supersweet baby shower invitations
- Beyoncé shares her sweet personal snaps on Tumblr
- Movie rock stars that knock our socks off
- Decorating ideas for music lovers
- The ultimate Spring sunglasses guide
- Ways to feel confident on a date
- Video: Did Robert Pattinson spend a night out with Lindsay Lohan?
- Fill your pet's Easter basket with Spring treats
- Haute designer nail polish collaborations
- Smart ideas for bathroom organization
- Healthy and delicious carrot recipes
- Geeky wedding day cakes
- CelebStyle: Black lace frocks inspired by Brooklyn Decker
- Gluten-free Passover croissants
Posts for April 5th 2012
If you love the gorgeous Prabal Gurung gown here, you're going to be ecstatic about the designer's copycat Sally Hansen nail wraps. 'Tis the season of beauty collaborations, and if Gurung isn't to your taste, a slew of well-loved designers have decided to put their dukes up (in the friendliest way possible) with nail polish brands of late.
- Natalie Portman and Dior team up for charity — InStyle
- See inside the bathroom cabinets of beauty experts — Refinery 29
- Three spa facials that will restore your skin for Spring — Stylelist
- Does Jessica Alba have a new rose tattoo? — HuffPost Style
- Easter-themed products for the beauty lover's basket — The Fashion Spot
- Charlize Theron is very Betty Draper on the cover of British Vogue — The Cut
- Are you sandal-ready? Salvage cold-weather-worn feet with these creams — Real Simple
- How to make sure your nail polish isn't hurting Mother Earth — Beautylish
- Attempt this heavy metal eye trend from the runway — Beauty High
- Revamp your routine this season with new hair care buys — Real Beauty
Additionally, Josie and Petra are sharing their tips for going "chicological" (that's chic, high-performing, and ecological) with us. For starters, "I think using kinder, gentler, healthier ingredients overall — especially if you're wearing makeup every day — makes a huge impact on the beauty of your skin," explains Josie. See more of what the duo had to say about greening your beauty routine, when you read more.
We're happy to present this story from our friends at Allure:
Katy Perry's blue hair is still going strong, but others are ditching — or at least taking a break from — Crayola hair. Rihanna (whose hair has been fire engine red, then bleach-blond) and Lauren Conrad (peach and rainbow-colored) are now jet black and blond, respectively. In light of this return to normalcy, we asked Amy Huson of the Marie Robinson Salon in New York City how to recover from extreme color. Get her tips when you read more.
Because it's thick in texture, a little goes a long way. That means not only will your foundation (if you even need it) last longer, but the primer itself will, too. Don't let its radiance claims conjure up images of glittery bits or excess shine, however. This primer's pearl tint lends a sheer, healthy-looking glow to the skin. And that's exactly why it's been described as "candlelight in a tube."