Celebrities are rocking electric colors on nails, lips, and even hair this Spring (a trend so bright even the paparazzi need shades). Seen here on Kate Bosworth, Beth Reisgraf, and Amber Rose, pink is only one of the possibilities when it comes to choosing a neon hue. Kate chose to wear her watermelon color in a matte formula with barely there makeup and tousled curls, while Beth dressed up her neon lip with a braided updo. Amber gleams in a glossy shade that complements her winged eyeliner. But now you must decide, which celebrity's neon look shines the brightest?
Posts for April 7th 2012
A soft chignon creates a look that's equal parts poise and glamour, and stars like Lea Michele and Carrie Underwood have both been spotted wearing the elegant style. But is it possible to get the look on hair that's more fine than full? We brought celebrity stylist J.D. from Juan Juan Salon in to show us how to get the perfect low bun — even if you don't have a lot of hair to work with. See how to get this trendy, tousled updo now.
- This manicure is like confetti and a disco ball combined — The Makeup Blogette
- Get the lowdown on the BB cream craze — Beauty and the Blog
- Find out the expiration date on your beauty products — Queen of the Quarter Life Crisis
- Get free products at The Body Shop when you recycle — A Hoarder's Blog
- Try this recipe for DIY face lotion — Beautiful Basics