- Ten minutes to bikini-ready abs
- Gadget essentials for camping
- No-cook meals you'll have time to make this week
- Seven interesting facts about Facebook
- Learn more about cocker spaniels
- Shop celeb-favorite floral frocks
- Video: Everything you need to know about Fall TV
- Skin care products every woman should own
- The perks of dating a geek
- Cute patriotic picks for Memorial Day and beyond
- Outdoor decorating and garden finds on sale
- Maxi dresses for Summer
- Watch SNL's "Lazy Sunday 2"
- Gwyneth Paltrow parties in London with Jay-Z and Kanye
Posts for May 20th 2012
Music award shows always bring some risk-taking looks to the red carpet, and the Billboard Music Awards didn't disappoint. If the show's beauty looks are any indication, the '90s are back with a vengeance. Look for the comeback of goth lips, Manic Panic hair, and even one of Gwen Stefani's most controversial styles. There was beauty inspiration to last for days, from Miley Cyrus and her daring choice to Brandy and Monica spottings — see, we told you it was a '90s fest! Read on to see the looks up close.
- Makeup artist Mally Roncal teaches you how to improve your eyeliner skills
- These moisturizing products are ideal for curly girls
- Add definition to your eyes with this contouring tutorial
- Are you warm or cool? Get perfect makeup once you discover your undertones
- You'll never look orange again with these self-tanner tips
- Steal hair accessory inspiration from these gilded stars
- See these subtle (and drastic) celebrity hair changes
- Do you know your face shape? Find out now
- Master the DIY gel manicure with these simple steps
- Banish blemishes with these acne-fighting foods
Source: Memory Lane
- A great exfoliator: "From jump-starting collagen to purifying pores to removing dryness and blemishing to making us feel great because of the immediate way an exfoliator takes care of business, this product is a can't-live-without product," Kramer explains.
- The right moisturizer: "Even if your skin type tends to be normal to oily, using a high-quality moisturizer with good oils on a regular basis can be the key to improving the way your skin functions, looks, and feels," she adds.
- A great lip balm: Everybody gets dry, chapped lips at some point or has problems with flaking and/or dryness. A lip repair product will help keep the lips smooth, supple, and kissable. Bonus? It also provides an excellent base for your lipsticks, glosses, and liners, keeping them fresher- and purer-looking all day (or night) long.