- Fun graduation party ideas for pre-K and kindergarteners
- What was hot the year you graduated high school?
- How to keep your foundation from melting in the sun
- Controversial moves that will save you money
- How to update your LBD for Summer
- Gorgeous finds from the International Contemporary Furniture Fair
- Learn how to pickle anything
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have an LA dinner date
- Bond is back: see the first teaser for Skyfall
- CelebStyle: Three ways to wear lace shorts
- Weight-loss tools hiding in your closet
- The solar eclipse moves fast in time-lapse
- Video: See Kristen Stewart read Fifty Shades of Grey
Posts for May 21st 2012
Are you sitting at work, dreaming of where you'd like to spend those long Summer days? You're in luck, because SavvySugar has teamed up with DailyWorth and CheapOair to make your getaway wishes come true.
What's better than a free vacation? A free vacation at your choice of three dreamy destinations. Do you want to feel the adrenaline on Las Vegas's streets or gawk at the bay views of San Francisco? Just maybe you want to feel the hot sands of Miami on your feet. Enter to win two round-trip tickets, a three-night hotel stay, and $750 in spending money to take you where your heart desires.In addition, we'll be serving up tips on how to save for your Summer travel and how to find the best vacation deals. Enter below by May 28 to win your Summer getaway, and you'll be one step closer to getting there.
This giveaway has ended.
Certified organic, Lip Delivery is loaded with antioxidant-rich cranberries, purple corn, and blueberries. Beeswax, carnauba wax, and cocoa butter ingredients moisturize, while shea butter lends a bit of natural protection from the sun's UV rays. A built-in brush makes application all the more smooth, but perhaps the biggest treat is its sweet and tart flavor, a blend of caramel, vanilla, raspberry, agave, and coconut. You'll keep going back to this smooth operator again and again.
Floriane David of Make Up For Ever Academy admits that one of the worst mascara faux pas is the floating lash look (this issue is especially rampant among blondes). She recommends using a fan brush to get right to the root of your problem. First, apply mascara onto the fan brush and then paint onto the lashes. You can also use a shaking motion (with your mascara wand or fan brush) to make sure you are getting the base of your lashes coated. And that's how you shake things up.
- Prepare for Memorial Day with these travel beauty tips — Styleite
- Get trendy geometric nail art in seven steps — Stylelist
- Need a career makeover? Try these changes before your next interview — Refinery 29
- Estée Lauder's granddaughter's new lifestyle line is about to launch — HuffPost Style
- Update your Spring makeup bag with these drugstore buys — InStyle
- Learn stage makeup from the broadway musical Anything Goes — Beauty Sweet Spot
- Find a makeup remover that cuts through all the gunk — Makeup and Beauty Blog
- Top sunscreen picks from a dermatologist — Real Simple
- Can you pull off this colorblocked lip look? — Beauty High
- These mini-me beauty products will help you breeze through airport security —The Frisky
To bring out your inner Gemini beauty: Deck yourself out in colors that are just as bold and bright as you, such as orange and yellow. Your focus area is your hands and arms, so try a fun polish or an oversized perfume ring as an accent. And don't be afraid to create a few paradoxes, pairing the bold with the tame and the muted with the vibrant. To find out more about the Gemini-themed products above, just keep reading.