- Allen's towns: 5 cities that serve as Woody Allen muses
- Doutzen Kroes rocks a sexy bikini for a family retreat
- Believe the hype: why you should be eating yogurt
- Celebstyle: Lauren Conrad shares her recent purchases and favorite pieces
- Video: Justin and Selena hit the MuchMusic Awards following a romantic date
- More than just hamburgers: other meats to try on the grill
- Consider yourself an artist with a graffiti nail look
- Check out the books written by former Bachelor and Bachelorettes
- See a bold aqua-and-pink girl's nursery
- 5 swimsuit trends to sport poolside this Summer!
- Octopus finds for your walls, tabletop, sofa, and more
- How-to: do more from 9-5
- Lupo proves that polo's going to the dogs
- Luggage tags for geeky travelers
Posts for June 18th 2012
We are LIVE from the red carpet for the Critics' Choice Television Awards! Right now we are broadcasting all the action straight from the Beverly Hilton hotel in Hollywood, bringing you lots of interviews with TV's biggest names. It will be a fun night with presenters and nominees, including Zooey Deschanel, Jon Hamm, Amy Poehler, and more. Be sure to tune in to PopSugar at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT this evening to catch our live broadcast from the Critics' Choice Television Awards.
São Paulo Fashion Week came to a close over the weekend, and while it may not have been as grandiose as some of the other fashion weeks, that doesn't mean there wasn't plenty of inspiration to be had. From the Brazilian runways, we saw an avant-garde adaptation of the popular topknot, along with some cool braids thrown in for good measure. So get ready to heat things up this season; see nine ideas guaranteed to keep you looking your stylish best.
Teen life is full of photo ops — Winter formal, driver's license, and yearbook photos — that no matter how hard you try to hide them, everyone's going to get a copy. While we can't help you get a date, ace the written DMV test, or win "Most Likely to Costar in a Rom-Com Opposite Ryan Gosling," we can help you put your best foot forward in the photos you take in your teen years that will last forever on Facebook.
If you've tried ridiculously expensive prescription pills, messy homemade masks, and harsh outdated remedies moms swear by, but despite your best efforts, pesky breakouts persist, try Neutrogena's new All-in-1 Acne Control line. It gives you all the tools you need to fight acne by fading the look of past acne marks, clearing present breakouts, and preventing future breakouts. So when the dance, DMV, and yearbook photographers say "Smile," you can shine like the star that you are with the clear skin you deserve.
Get a similar look by spritzing damp strands with a sea salt-infused beach spray, such as Josie Maran Bohemian Waves ($22). Then scrunch your hair with your hands as you blow-dry to create a carefree effect like Emma's. After loosely tossing hair back into a messy bun, top the style off with a golden headpiece to add glamour to an otherwise casual style. Try this Made Swallow Head Band ($41), or add a pop of color with this turquoise-toned Grenada Goddess Headwrap ($19). Just be sure to secure your hair jewelry with bobby pins so it will stay put through any Summer day (music festivals, here you come).
- Joan Smalls and Karlie Kloss mark the resurgence of big hair — Styleite
- Is underage tanning illegal in your state? Find out — HuffPost Style
- See this step-by-step guide to picnic nail art (ants included) — Stylelist
- It's time to summerize your makeup cabinet with these product swaps — Refinery 29
- One former television housewife is trying her hand in the beauty industry — The Cut
- Frightening wedding day tales from top hairstylists — Racked
- Stretch your blowout to incredible lengths with these tips — The Fashion Spot
- Find your primer match based on your skin type — Real Simple
- Nosh on these snacks for shiny and healthy hair — Real Beauty
- Beauty gems from the hair and makeup masters behind the stars — Beauty Sweet Spot
Naomi Yasuda has tinted the talons of celebrities like Lady Gaga, Keri Hilson, and Kim Cattrall. Now she's designing a manicure for you. This nail art look is inspired by graffiti, but it also evokes a Jackson Pollock painting gone bubblegum bright. It's a foolproof, easy design that anyone can do; all you need is an old toothbrush and your favorite neon polishes.
Want more tips and designs from Yasuda? See her nautical polka-dot nail art, too.
A friend of mine was obsessed with getting her wedding featured on a popular wedding blog. Every detail was meticulously planned, and everything had to be exactly how she wanted it. Lots of brides choose color palettes, but she sent out the precise Pantone colors of the bridesmaids' dresses — along with suggested complementary colors for our jewelry and lipstick. A little picky, but not a big deal for the wedding party, right? But then she advised guests on what to wear, sending out a PDF with color combinations and her preferred fabrics. In the end, the wedding blog published her photos, but she developed a new reputation among friends as Mrs. Control Freak. More bridezilla stories this way.