- Fresh-pressed juice recipes
- What Larry Ellison can do with his own Hawaiian island
- The people behind Brave tell us what the movie means to them
- A surprising way to boost your creativity
- How to work the denim jacket for Summer
- Ten luxe-feeling Summer finds, all on sale for under $100
- How to get gorgeous, glossy hair like Mila Kunis
- Get a sexy backside with this 10-minute workout
- Fourteen apocalyptic movies
- Food trends from the Aspen Food & Wine Classic
- Jessica Simpson shares her "street legal" cleavage
- Eighty-six indoor activities for kids on rainy Summer days
- It's official — you can use your iPhone underwater
Posts for June 24th 2012
- Re-create this vintage bridal updo for your wedding day.
- Start the season off right with our top 50 warm-weather must-haves.
- Become a manicure artist with this easy graffiti nail art how-to.
- See the top Summer hairstyles from Sao Paulo Fashion Week.
- Read what happens when beauty bridezillas attack.
- You can't go wrong with these five timeless hairstyles, handpicked by Tabatha Coffey.
- Learn to repair a chipped manicure in a hurry.
- Find out two important requirements for healthy hair.
- Happy birthday, Cancer! Snag these products to feed your creativity.
- Ease into a new blond hair color with these (baby) steps.
Individual false lashes lend a serious wow factor to any beauty style. And because they're so lightweight and you control how many to apply, the results are surprisingly natural looking. They thicken the lash lines making you look like you have lashes for days, but depending on your technique, you can transform yourself with sexy fringe or even a pretty doe-eyed style. Watch now to see how you can accentuate your flutter with flair.
If you're hoping to avoid that cakey makeup look that comes from applying powder five times daily, then reach for CoverGirl's Lasting Matte Pressed Powder ($6). Part of the brand's Queen collection, this compact comes in six brown shades created specifically for darker-skinned women. That means no more ashen white finish to your foundation that comes from miscolored powder. After swiping this silken, sheer powder on with the included pouf before work, there were no shine issues to be had all day (and that's after walking 20 city blocks). The best part about this product is that unlike some pressed powders, your makeup will remain light, not suffocating, after application. Sweltering Summer heat with a side of humidity in your forecast? Bring it on.