If the first half of the year is any indication, expect to see this fiery shade on red carpets everywhere well into the holiday season.
Posts for June 3rd 2012
- See all the hottest beauty looks
- Vote on the best dressed from the night
- The coolest manicures on the carpet
- Find out who wore what
Hot couples and sexy MTV Movie Awards guys you may have missed:
- All the hot guys at the show
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield couple up on stage
- Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald mark one year engaged on the carpet
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan get cute on the red carpet
- All the hot couples at the MTV Movie Awards
The list of all the winners, and more MTV Movie Awards fun:
We all want standout lashes, but sometimes running through tubes of DiorShow or going to a salon to get them professionally dyed can be expensive. That's why we put at-home eyelash dye to the test and discovered the best and easiest way to get your lashes dark for up to six weeks. So if you're ready to switch your mascara for something new, you might be surprised by how easy it is to dye.
- Save money and learn to do your own bridal makeup.
- The dos and don'ts of wedding photo makeup revealed.
- A nail art aficionado reveals her painting secrets.
- Get the hottest manicure trend at home: white nail polish.
- Celebrity stylists reveal how to get red carpet confidence every day.
- See readers' Memorial Day beauty snaps from Instagram.
- Take the hassle out of wash day with this natural hair shampoo how-to.
- Stop forehead shine with these face-powder tips for Summer.
- Well-rimmed eyes are easy to pull off with this eyeliner inspiration.
- Flip-flop season is here! Get these products for blister-free tootsies.
Source: Flickr User seanmcgrath