- Who's who on the US Olympic women's gymnastics team
- Olympic host cities as seen from space!
- Watch Daniel Craig get dangerously sexy in a teaser for Skyfall
- Michelle Obama shows her love for Team USA basketball
- Team USA Olympians know how to rock some serious star-spangled style
- Overslept? Look great no matter how little time you have
- What USA's Olympians eat, both on and off the clock
- Eleven vintage sports posters to celebrate the Olympics
- Ten bold yellow bags to carry all Summer
- Modern night-lights to keep the monsters away
- The surprising day jobs of 12 Olympians
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship time line
- Video: highlights from the Olympics opening ceremony
Posts for July 29th 2012
Our sold out inaugural July POPSUGAR Must Have bag is out and now we're gearing up to ship out all of our August goodies. We'll be revealing what's inside the July bag soon, but before then we wanted to remind you of our awesome referral program. All you have to do to earn free Must Have shipments is get your friends and family to sign up and get in on the fun.
Every month, Lisa Sugar and the POPSUGAR staff curate an exciting bag full of fun must-have products from fashion, beauty, home decor, fitness, and more. Our customized bag will include tried-and-true classics, celebrity favorites, and brands you've yet to discover. Join POPSUGAR Must Have now to receive our August must-have essentials for your home and entertaining.
Here's how the rewards program works:
- Influencer Get one month FREE when you refer two friends.
- Insider Get three months FREE when you refer five friends.
- VIP Get six months FREE when you refer 10 friends!
It's that easy! Now it's time to sign up now and share the Must Have love!
- Our dream list of sandal and polish pairings
- You'll want to try out these Miami Swim Week looks ASAP
- Here's hoping these terrible hair trends never get resuscitated
- Simple fixes for too-dark foundation
- Five celebrities show us how to style the perfect pixie cut
- Pool party this weekend? Here's how to wear your wet hair
- The best cities to get nail art, wherever you may be in the world
- Kick these eight beauty "rules" to the curb
- Keep your nails minty fresh with this fun polish trend
- Say bye-bye to peach fuzz with these simple tips
If you've been waking up in the morning with puffy, watery eyes and dark circles due to allergies — or any other reason, for that matter — don't stress. A few simple tweaks to your morning rountine can start your day off right. Esthetician Liv Contreras of San Francisco's Lashfully lash extension salon has easy tips for preventing and treating the dreaded morning puffy eye and face. Of course, see your doctor when needed, but to see Liv's expert skin care advice, just keep reading.