Our BellaSugar team loves this pressed mineral foundation from Colorescience because it provides great coverage without being too heavy, stays on with minimal touch-ups, and doesn't cause breakouts. And when you purchase this pressed powder you get a free gift with purchase — an Avene Antirougeurs Redness Relief Kit.
Posts for August 19th 2012
- From memes to hairstyle haters, The Fierce Five talk beauty inspiration
- Lana Del Ray goes pinup pretty for H&M's Fall 2012 campaign
- Stumped over beauty oils? Check out this go-to guide to when and where to apply
- Keep a pimple from ruining your day with these acne-masking tips
- Are breaking these common hair care faux pas as bad as they seem?
- See funnygirl Mila Kunis's best beauty moments over the years
- Five uses for dry shampoo so your hair always looks its best
- American Idol Alum Haley Reinhart shares her beauty tips
- Get glowing skin at any age
- From Material Girl to MDNA, see Madonna's best beauty looks
Photo courtesy of the Empire State Building
Dealing with unruly, frizzy hair is just about as fun as getting a root canal, except the root canal stops when the procedure is finished. The hair? That just seems to get harder to cope with as time goes on. So it's no wonder that keratin-based straightening treatments are a hit at salons around the world since they tame even the wildest of locks for months. The problem is, they can be pricey — ranging from $150 to $300 in some cities. That's why we jumped at the chance to try one of the newest at-home keratin treatments, KeratinPerfect, to see whether it lives up to the salon versions. Watch our video to see!