- What Glee should do with their new characters this season
- Six recipes to ensure a festive guacamole day
- Angelina Jolie advocates for Syrian refugees in Iraq
- Easy ways to fill in sparse brows
- There were plenty of hot men at NYFW, too
- Which celebrity babies were the biggest NYFW fans?
- The best street style from London Fashion Week
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick get in the real estate flipping business
- Video: Our predictions on who will take home the drama Emmys
- Make time to voting despite your 9-to-5 schedule
- Football basics for the casual fan
- Get to know the 2012 National Dressage champions
- CelebStyle: Diane Kruger's introductory lesson on crop-top wearing
- Do you plan to preorder the iPhone 5?
- Get ready to wear wedge sneakers this Fall
Posts for September 16th 2012
The sex appeal of Helmut Newton's photographs inspired the designs of Max and Lubov Azria, whose models wore eyes rimmed with smudged kohl eyeliner. Their hair was blown out, pin curled, and let loose while lips were lightly coated with a pop of pink lipstick. We watched the beauty test before models took the runway in today's Beauty Book.
- The MAC Glamour Daze collection is pastel pretty — My Beauty Diary
- Answer the call of the wild with this animal-print nail art — Beautopia
- Grow longer lashes with the help of this oil — Beautiful Basics
- Get a buzz from these beer shampoos — Queen of the Quarter Life Crisis
- A rundown of the best drugstore foundations — Bethy's Beauty Spot
Source: MAC Cosmetics