- Victoria Beckham shows her Spring 2013 collection at NYFW
- Hot stars that are undercover Trekkies
- Nine budget-friendly red wines
- Celebrities who are volunteering for presidential campaigns
- Playful pets fall for Autumn leaves
- Video: TIFF review of Anna Karenina
- NYFW's best hair and makeup looks
- Celebrities show their Obama pride
- Get inspired by a groovy vintage Barbie bash
- Ideas for decorating with chalkboard paint
- Revenge's Christa B. Allen shares her favorite Fall pieces
- Behind-the-scenes snaps from stars on set
- Butt and arm moves that multitask
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds reportedly married!
Posts for September 9th 2012
Zac Posen's Spring 2013 collection was flowing and feminine, and the beauty look was styled to match. This runway combination of mermaid waves and lengthy lashes are classic without feeling dated.
The look: Elegant waves, false lashes, and customized neutral nails.
The inspiration: Lena Horne and Grace Kelly.
Who would wear it: Social butterflies and good-taste glamour girls
Joseph Altuzarra is already on his fifth Spring collection, and the young designer's star power is now firmly established. For 2013, the beauty look mirrored the clothing: precise, ladylike cool with absolutely nothing out of place.
The look: A mirror-shine bow for the hair, neat matte nails, and clean makeup
The inspiration: Chic femmes and equestrian polish
Who would wear it: Women with excellent taste and effortless class
Bobby pins and brows took center stage at Thakoon for Spring 2013. The designer's prints involved colorful birds, and lead hairstylist Odile Gilbert created the perfect cage with her hair design. See the theoretical turned literal and vintage eyebrows turned modern in our backstage coverage.
The look: Thin stencil eyebrows, crimped waves, and glazed nails.
The inspiration: Birds, gilded cages, and butterflies.
Who would wear it: An offbeat bride who channels vintage glamour.
Image Courtesy of NARS
You'll see a beautiful sunrise-inspired palette when you gaze at the Derek Lam makeup for Spring 2013, but you'll also note a beauty look that's wearable in everyday life. Uncover the multitasking beauty staple that makeup artist Tom Pecheux used on both the eyes and lips in this involved yet minimalist look.
The look: See-through eye makeup, effortless hair, and nude nails.
The inspiration: Water and sunrises.
Who would wear it: The woman who has the same lipstick formula (or pants) in five different colors.
Alexander Wang is a man who knows exactly what he wants. His beauty look for Spring 2013 was equal parts sexy and strong, with full brows and highlighted cheeks. Models wore a low, classic ponytail, updated with dual-textured strands and black tape to break up a middle part. Backstage, we heard all about Alexander's beauty look from lead hairstylist Guido and key makeup artist Diane Kendal.
Charlotte Ronson's models worked the runway with "dewy, perfect" skin to showcase her Spring 2013 collection, showing off clean faces with bushy eyebrows. Learn what Charlotte is most proud of when it comes to beauty in today's Beauty Beat — straight from New York Fashion Week.
- Check out the latest polish hues for September
- See the most glamorous Venice Film Festival beauty looks
- Sally Hansen is rolling out seven designer polishes for Fall
- Scoop the sweetest hair and makeup looks from the VMAs
- Aerin Lauder spills her inspiration behind her AERIN lifestyle brand
- A sweet and simple guide to finding your signature Fall fragrance
- Hang on to Summer with our warm-weather beauty tips for making the season last
- Take a peek into the mind of ANTM's Allison Harvard
- A look back at all of Beyoncé Knowles's best beauty moments
- These acne-fighting tips will help you nix the red bumps on your scalp
Source: Flickr user idhren