- Smart, sexy, and fun resolution ideas
- Apps to track New Year's resolutions
- Techniques for steaming vegetables
- Clever ways to reuse old t-shirts
- Adorable baby zoo animals
- Why Celine's luggage tote is the hottest handbag
- Ways to look better without spending a cent
- Cool snowflake finds just for kids
- Online sources for affordable art
- A style resolution for the New Year
- TV and movie stars we'd like to see more of in 2013
- Start the New Year with a fitness wardrobe revamp
- See how stars celebrated New Year's Eve
Posts for January 1st 2013
The best lotions don't always smell the best, but we found three that work wonders on dry, Winter-affected skin and have a scent you won't be able to get enough of. Vanilla butter, mint, and Fraser fir: they're all here. See our top picks for products that leave skin smelling irresistible and feeling soft and supple in today's Beauty Review. On Kirbie: BCBGeneration top.
Looking good doesn't have to cost a lot of money. In fact, it doesn't have to cost a thing. There are plenty of ways to look better without spending a single penny. We talked with top dermatologists, hair stylists, makeup artists, and estheticians to score their secrets for looking your best for the best price of all: free. Read their tips here.