- Survive the Arctic chill with this Winter beauty guide
- Discover the iconic power cuts through history and the women who wore them
- Find out your beauty horoscope and the celebrities who share your zodiac sign
- Test your knowledge of Korean skin care
- Refresh your complexion with these detoxifying tips
- Find out which vitamins can boost your hair, skin, and nails
- Stop strands from snapping off with these anti-breakage tricks
- Your cure to acne could be sitting in the kitchen cupboard
- Mad Men is coming back! Get vintage hair ideas from your favorite characters
- Hat hairstyle ideas that work well with your Winter attire
Posts for January 26th 2013
Who knew so much inspiration could come just from scrolling through your iPhone? From a Victoria's Secret Angel to a nail-art salon and a raptress, it seems like everyone's into a little beauty on their Instagram account. Scroll through to see the prettiest pops of hair, makeup, and nail art to show up across the app this week.
Headbands hit a fever pitch a few years back before slowly burning out. But a new crop of celebrities has been giving us a handful of reasons to take a second look at the trend. Ashley Tisdale added some sophistication to her ponytail with a sleek black ribbon, while Gemma Arterton walked the red carpet for her movie Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters sporting a gilded version. Also, Juno Temple took Sundance by storm with a black embellished headband that popped against her fiery hair color. Who do you think is making the best case for the trend?