- Warm up with Winter-friendly soups and stews
- Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough steal a romantic kiss in St. Barts
- At-home manicure must haves under $10
- Palm Springs wedding inspiration
- Sweaters to keep your bump warm this Winter
- Everything you need to know to start off 2013 in style
- Get your greens in with six dinner-worthy salads
- Vases like you've never seen before
- Things you should know about New Girl's Max Greenfield
- Video: Helen Hunt feels "serenity and gratitude" going into award season
- DIY Pinterest boards to follow now
- CelebStyle: Mimic celebrity resort looks
- Get to know the iPhone photography of Brock Davis
Posts for January 6th 2013
January not only signals the start of a new year but also the start of award season! The 2013 Golden Globes are just around the corner, but before the trophies are passed out on Jan. 13, we're giving you a chance to predict the winners. The television- and film-savvy participant who makes the most correct guesses could win $1,500 and an iPad mini!
It's easy to enter:
Step 1: Create or log in to your POPSUGAR account. To become a member, register now for free. (You need to be logged in before you fill out the ballot).
Step 2: Click here to fill out your predictions and submit your ballot. Keep your fingers crossed on Jan. 13 because if you predict the highest number of Golden Globe winners, you could be the lucky winner of $1,500 and an iPad mini!
Pretty easy, huh? Let's see if you've got what it takes to make the most accurate Golden Globes predictions!
To see the official rules, click here.
There's more that goes into a good manicure than just the colorful polish. Create the perfect at-home experience with these nail shaping, cleansing, and nourishing products that will make any DIY manicure feel like the real deal. Plus, they'll help you make that polish last a whole lot longer and they're all under $10. Go ahead and pamper.