Hair and makeup lovers adore beautiful images, and it's no surprise that Pinterest is filled with beauty inspiration, tips, and tutorials. This week on the POPSUGAR Beauty Pinterest page, our most repinned posts included red-carpet looks from the Grammys, plus a couple of your New York Fashion Week runway favorites. We love to hear from you, so remember to follow us on Pinterest to see and share more.
Posts for February 17th 2013
Your senses of taste and smell are inextricably linked. In fact, most of what you believe you're "tasting" actually comes from your nose. Your tongue can only taste five flavors (sweet, sour, salty, savory, and bitter), so it's up to your nose to determine whether you're eating a cream puff or peach preserves, for example. Your nose, not your tongue, really determines your favorite foods, so why not use your flavor knowledge to find a perfume you'll love, too? Find out what your favorite dessert might say about your scent preferences.
Source: Flickr user Louis Beche
- See the most beautiful street-style looks from NYFW
- Check out the most-buzzed-about celebrities in the front row at Fashion Week
- Sneak peek: the new Marc Jacobs nail collection is coming this Fall
- Find out how to re-create Katie Cassidy's smoky eye from Regard Magazine
- Anne Hathaway, Charlize Theron, and more beauty winners from the Berlin International Film Festival
- The quickest way to make a classic cat-eye liner modern
- Jennifer Aniston talks hair and what's next in her career
- Trend report: '70s hair is making a comeback this Fall
- Review the runway's most interesting manicures, from nail art to nude
- Click through to see all the hair and makeup from NYFW