- Video: Crunch Gym's 2Fly hip-hop class — Fitness
- Set up an ergonomic home office — Tech
- Fast and easy dinners for the week — Food
- Easy strategies to declutter your home — Smart Living
- Essentials for your furry friends — Pet
- Ways to wear printed pants this Spring — Fashion
- The Jolie-Pitts hit the beach in Santa Barbara — Celebrity
- Pastel makeup shades under $10 — Beauty
- Ways to celebrate your singledom this Spring — Sex & Culture
- Spring-themed prints for your little one's space — Moms
- Refresh your bathroom for under $100 — Home
- Where we saw the Game of Thrones characters last — Entertainment
- Tone your lower body with gate swings — Fitness
Posts for March 31st 2013
Spring is officially here, which means it's high time to start stocking up on your pastels. Softer makeup shades are ideal for the changing season, but that doesn't mean you have to break the bank. Not sure where to start? Click through to see some of the most affordable pastel beauty buys around.
Hair and makeup lovers adore beautiful images, and it's no surprise that Pinterest is filled with beauty inspiration, tips, and tutorials. This week on the POPSUGAR Beauty Pinterest page, our most repinned posts included beachy waves, celebrity manicures from the Kids' Choice Awards, plus a couple DIY acne remedies. We love to hear from you, so remember to follow us on Pinterest to see and share more.
Every month, our editors dive into their POPSUGAR Must Have boxes, and they love to share what items they end up obsessed with, whether it's the bracelet that goes with everything or the makeup palette that changed their whole beauty routine. We compiled some of the most rave reviews from our editorial team to share with you. Check out what we love, and sign up for our monthly POPSUGAR Must Have box to receive handpicked items we love delivered to you!
There are plenty of new pastel polishes available for Spring, and what better time than Easter try a floral design that features these soft-hued shades? This daisy design gives you a pretty look for Spring, and it's a lot easier to create than it seems. After applying a base coat, paint your nails in a pastel green shade. I used two coats of L'Oréal Nail Colour in Pistachio Dream ($6 at drugstores). Next, using the tip of a pencil, dot on a white polish, such as CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Snow Storm ($6), to create the five petals of a daisy. After you've created the five dots, go back and use a pencil tip to dab on the yellow center of the flower. I used Chanel Le Vernis in Mimosa ($27). You can also use different pastel polishes, like L'Oréal Nail Colour in The Palace Life ($6 at drugstores), to form different-colored flowers, too. Not only does the random placement of flowers keep the look fresh, but it also makes it even easier to do.
Who wouldn't want smooth, glowing skin under the eyes? While some common issues (like puffiness and dark circles) can be heredity, there are plenty of eye creams out there that help stimulate circulation and include collagen to alleviate these concerns. Here are three of our favorite luxury eye creams that are worth the splurge. Why not treat yourself to the best when it comes to attaining radiant skin? On Kirbie: Parker dress.
- DIY acne remedies that will diminish a blemish in minutes
- The newest sunscreens to stock up on before a vacation
- Celebrate Easter with this floral nail art tutorial
- 10 drugstore hair sprays that fit any budget
- The key to getting Cara Delevingne's bold brow look
- Shop Kerry Washington's silver headband from the red carpet
- Everything you need to know before you apply self-tanner
- Skip sunburn and green hair with these Spring break beauty tips
- Learn why you need an eye-shadow brush in your makeup bag
- Educate yourself on CC creams and where to get them