- Details on cheap, picture-perfect wedding locations — Smart Living
- Listen to the best singing scenes from movies — Entertainment
- Kristen Stewart steps out solo amid her latest movie news — Celebrity
- Sip on 4 drinks without caffeine that will energize you — Fitness
- Make your legs look longer with these nude sandals — Fashion
- Incorporate something blue into your wedding decor — Home
- Shake up a standout signature wedding cocktail — Food
- Store all your data in these undercover books — Tech
- Video: Make the most of your diet with chia seeds — Fitness
- Click through real retro and vintage wedding pictures — Sex & Culture
- How to celebrate a second, third, or fourth baby — Moms
- Buy the right cloth mask for your skin type — Beauty
Posts for April 17th 2013
Welcome to another episode of Lazy Girls' Guide to Beauty, a brand-new, tip-filled show hosted by vlogger Jackie Perdue! This week, combat frizzy hair with these simple tricks! Watch now to learn how you can keep your style in check with a few on-the-go tips. And be sure to check out the newly launched POPSUGAR Girls' Guide channel on YouTube for more great videos.
It's music festival season, and what better way to celebrate than with a punchy new nail art look? Luckily, YSL La Laque Couture Tie and Dye Pop Coat ($25) is one bottle that gives you a handful of different styles. Get a closer look at this fun and funky top coat when you watch. On Allie: BCBG dress. On Maria: Club Monaco jacket and top.
Going to a wedding isn't just stressful for the bride, it can take a lot of planning for the bridal party and guests, too. What dress to wear? How to style your hair? Well consider that last conundrum solved. From black-tie to semiformal, we've collected a few red-carpet hairstyles that will work for both bridesmaids and attendees. No worries — you'll look gorgeous without upstaging the bride.
- How to get an angled bob without scissors — InStyle
- Dove shows how real women are seeing themselves — Styleite
- Can going gluten-free really solve your acne? — HuffPost Style
- Original manicures inspired by artwork — The Cut
- Say goodbye to bad hair days with these easy styles — Real Simple
- The best concealers to buy at the drugstore — Allure
- How to know when your skin care products have gone bad — The Fashion Spot
- At last the Tory Burch fragrance will launch this October — WWD
- Ogle the peacock-inspired Dior Summer collection — Temptalia
- Five tips to having your clearest skin ever — Daily Makeover
While slathering oil on your face might seem crazy, its benefits are plenty. Use it to cleanse your face and moisturize your complexion and hair without the greasy side effects. Just a touch is all you need to look dewy and glowing, and, ironically, it helps even out the oil in your skin. All of your questions answered here.
If cleaning out your makeup case is on your Spring cleaning to-do list, then why not throw out the baby with the bathwater? Sephora's Holographic Makeup Case in Popsicle ($20) is a pretty enough reason to give your old makeup case the heave-ho. Perfectly sized with a rose gold zipper, Sephora's latest bag collection's main draw is its eye-catching color. It almost ensures you'll never lose it in your tote and is bold enough to display on your bathroom counter. Plus, the case is lined in plastic, making it easy to clean up those pesky mascara spills. Who doesn't want a futuristic makeup bag — or at least one that looks it?