- Find out which artists are touring this Summer — Entertainment
- Love in the library: bookish engagement pics — Sex & Culture
- Kate Middleton brings her baby bump to a scouting event — Celebrity
- Jennifer Lawrence joins the lob league — Beauty
- Delicious Spring spinach recipes — Food
- Inspirational gender reveal parties — Moms
- The GLAAD Media Awards draw A-list glamour — Fashion
- Unique escort-card ideas — Home
- Video: must-have reptile accessories to wear right now — Fashion
- Host a budget-friendly night in with a music swap — Smart Living
- Workout like Jennifer Aniston with Yogalosophy — Fitness
- How to avoid scams and send your support to Boston online — Tech
- Hilarious animal memes — Pets
Posts for April 21st 2013
Hello, haircut! Jennifer Lawrence arrived at the GLAAD Media Awards last night with a surprise in store — a new lob hairstyle. She made the decision to go shorter just an hour before the red carpet, and her stylist Mark Townsend was happy to oblige. "She didn't want the conventional asymmetrical bob (shorter in the back, longer in the front)," he told Harper's Bazaar. "She wanted tons of layers — so we went with a full-on shag. It's the shortest her hair has been her whole life." Jennifer's new cut also includes a set of brow-grazing bangs. Celebrities everywhere are chopping off longer locks for a shoulder-length look. Nikki Reed, Demi Lovato, Nicole Richie, and Naomi Watts have all tried out the lob hair trend recently. We think this last-minute change was a winning move, but what do you think of Jennifer's new style?
At the Monique Lhuillier bridal show for Spring 2014, models were transformed into a modern version of Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly. The hair by Kérastase was an elegant updo that could be converted into three different styles between the altar and reception. Makeup by MAC was simple, yet the matte finish will stay put through the last dance.
The look: Matte makeup and a simple rolled chignon
The inspiration: A modern mix of Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly
Overheard backstage: While most brides ask for a dewy finish, a matte complexion looks better in photographs.
Hair and makeup lovers adore beautiful images, so it's no surprise that Pinterest is filled with beauty inspiration, tips, and tutorials. This week on the POPSUGAR Beauty Pinterest page, our most repinned posts included bridal nail polishes, festival style shots from Coachella, plus two DIY hair recipes. We love to hear from you, so remember to follow us on Pinterest to see and share more.
- Whip up this DIY hair recipe that lightens naturally
- Don't forget to gift your bridesmaids with something sweet
- Combat frizz and fly-aways with these top drugstore hair serums
- Find out what's trending in the beauty aisle this season
- These eco beauty brands are on a mission to be green year-round
- See all the celebrity beauty looks from the Tribeca Film Festival
- And the hottest nail color for Spring is . . . teal
- Reminisce about Jennifer Aniston's most iconic hairstyles, including "the Rachel"
- Three questions you should ask before every bikini wax appointment
- Finally, you'll know which makeup brush to use every time