If you're looking for Spring beauty inspiration, look no further than your Instagram feed. Celebrities and beauty mavens alike are constantly filling their feeds with braids, natural hairstyles, lipstick looks, and more. We've rounded up our favorites of the week right here. Just keep clicking!
Posts for April 27th 2013
If your hair is in that awkward in-between stage, you just made the chop, or have shoulder-length hair, it can be difficult deciding on what type of updo will work best for a date night or even your wedding. We figured out a gorgeous style that works perfectly for hair that brushes your shoulders. On Kirbie: Finders Keepers dress.
In case you missed it, here's a glance at this week's POPSUGAR Girls' Guide episodes! Share your thoughts in the comments below — we'd love to know what you think! — and make sure to subscribe to POPSUGAR Girls' Guide on YouTube so you never miss another episode.
- 11 nail-art ideas that are easy to create yourself
- From Jackie O. to Kate Moss, see the most iconic brides
- Nail hues and bridesmaid dresses for a perfect wedding-day pair
- Copy Kate Middleton's half-up hairstyle for your next occasion
- A DIY acne recipe that will banish blemishes fast
- Budget eye shadow buys that are all under $10
- Wedding inspiration from the Oscar de la Renta bridal runway
- See why Gwyneth Paltrow's hair strikes envy in us all
- How to spend less time styling your hair in the morning
- Emma Stone's trick to hydrating dry skin and her other DIY beauty tips