- The Obamas had a ball at the Correspondents' Dinner — Sex & Culture
- The most luxurious baby shower gifts ever — Moms
- What the stars wore to the White House Correspondents' Dinner — Fashion
- Johnny Depp, the Olsens, and more attend a secret Stones show — Celebrity
- Eleven tech gifts perfect for Mother's Day — Tech
- Ways to make your home more green than ever — Home
- Paul Rudd has a movie you're bound to love at Tribeca! — Entertainment
- Long-lasting bridal makeup tips — Beauty
- Margarita mixes made of quality ingredients — Food
- Post-workout snacks under 150 calories — Fitness
- Steps to planning your dream vacation — Smart Living
- Organic dog treats worth begging for — Pets
Posts for April 28th 2013
Happy birthday, Jessica Alba! The actress turns 32 today, and in looking back, we realized she may be the only woman who looks naturally gorgeous as a blonde, brunette, and redhead. While most of the time Jessica rocks beachy waves and natural makeup, lately she has showed a penchant for bold lip colors. See her beauty evolution when you click through.
Hair and makeup lovers adore beautiful images, so it's no surprise that Pinterest is filled with beauty inspiration, tips, and tutorials. This week on the POPSUGAR Beauty Pinterest page, our most repinned posts included eco-friendly beauty ideas, Tribeca Film Festival beauty looks, plus two DIY nail art tutorials. We love to hear from you, so remember to follow us on Pinterest to see and share more.
Keeping your makeup put for your entire wedding day doesn't necessarily mean you have to buy a batch of new products. It can be as simple as using the products you already own — with a twist. These five tips will have your makeup looking fresh whether you're slipping into your dress or being whisked away on the dance floor. On Kirbie: Club Monaco top.
When in doubt, stick to a classic. That's what three leading ladies did this week, when they opted for a flicked-out cat-eye liner look. Mad Men star Jessica Paré paired hers with a sheer pink lip, while model Nicole Trunfio showed hers off with a twisted topknot at the Tribeca Film Festival. And Bryce Dallas Howard went the vintage route, swiping on a red lip to complement her liner. All three looks are winners, but whose made you meow?