Hair and makeup lovers adore beautiful images, and it's no surprise that Pinterest is filled with beauty inspiration, tips, and tutorials. This week on the POPSUGAR Beauty Pinterest page, our most repinned posts included easy hairstyles and bridal hair inspired by the red carpet, a pretty pastel nail-art tutorial, plus new product releases for Spring. We love to hear from you, so remember to follow us on Pinterest to see and share more.
Posts for April 7th 2013
Mad Men is back, which means we'll be spending a majority of the night envying the winged liner and nude lips on January Jones and Jessica Paré . . . and then practicing both looks on ourselves. The mod beauty in the series makes a gorgeous girls' night out look. So grab some gel liner and a creamy concealer, and learn how to pull this one off when you watch now. On Kirbie: Club Monaco top.
- Waterproof mascaras that will last from nuptials to the last dance
- Reese Witherspoon's colorist gives tips to go from blond to brunette
- Erase makeup stains, including lipstick and foundation, from any fabric
- Get a sneak peek at the new Swarovski cosmetics line
- Beauty ER: How to remedy a curling iron burn
- Drugstore face wipes that help with cleansing on the go
- Spring-clean your tools, from hairbrushes to curling irons
- Red-carpet hairstyles that also work well for a wedding
- Fake a beautiful bronze with these top self-tanning products
- What you need to know before your first facial