With the SAG Awards behind us now, there's only one big show left in award season: the Oscars! Now that we're almost done, certain stars like Octavia Spencer are shaping up to sweep award season if they can take home that Academy Award. But she's hardly the first woman to take home the Oscar/Golden Globe/SAG triple crown — it's happened more times than you might think. Just check out these famous ladies who walked away triple winners!
To enter, all you have to do is "like" BellaSugar's Facebook page and comment on our Facebook wall, telling us about your favorite red-carpet beauty look. But hurry — the contest ends today at 5 pm PST. Here are the official rules. Good luck!
Congrats to Claire Danes for another statue win! Just like 2011 award season fave Natalie Portman, Ms. Danes has been working in the movie biz since she was a youngster. But unlike the bride/mama-to-be, Claire's résumé lists a plethora of indie flicks and unusual characters, which is going to make guessing her characters' job titles all the harder. Let's get cracking!
In case you missed all of the incredible gowns at the 2011 SAG Awards, here is a look at our favorites from the night. Just like the Golden Globes, color was key on the red carpet! Mila Kunis and Tina Fey sizzled in red hot numbers, and Rosario Dawson brought out the sun on a rainy day with a light lemon J. Mendel. But Nicole Kidman and Julie Bowen proved that black can be anything but ordinary. See all the looks here!
Hollywood's biggest stars from TV and film pulled out all the stops for Sunday's SAG Awards. Mila Kunis won your praise in a strapless Alexander McQueen gown, while Mad Men's sexy starlet Christina Hendricks belted her sequin dress to accentuate her assets. Hairstyles and makeup trends varied from romantic to modern, and the good times continued late into the night at star-studded afterparties. We've got everything you may have missed and more below!
Red-carpet fashion coverage:
- Vote on all of Fab's fashion red-carpet love it or hate it polls
- Who ruled the red carpet? Play Fab's new SAG Awards faceoff and decide!
- Shop the looks: get your favorite accessories from the show
- Best dressed winner: Mila Kunis's Alexander McQueen from all the angles!
- Closer look: fabulous gowns from all different views
- Red-carpet trend: belt it
Red-carpet beauty coverage:
- Vote on all of Bella's beauty red-carpet love it or hate it polls
- Check out all the hottest manicures from the red carpet
- How to get Lea Michele's modern take on '70s chic glamour
- How to get Christina Hendricks's smoky eye and nude face
- How to get Mila Kunis's romantic hair and dramatic makeup
- How to get Jayma Mays's luminous glow
- How to get Amber Riley's pretty, poppy-pink lipstick
- How to get Sofia Vergara's signature bombshell lashes and locks
- How to get Julia Stiles's "rich hippie" smudgy eye
- How to get Betty White's timeless beauty
- How to get Kate Mara's blushingly beautiful peach color palette
Press room, geeky gadgets, favorite photos, and more!
- From the carpet to cocktails: 100 photos you must see from the SAG Awards!
- Do you know what gadgets celebs carry? Who shared their iPhone 4 photos at the SAGs?
- Mila Kunis, Jon Hamm, and more celebrate at the Weinstein Company's afterparty!
- Colin, Natalie, Christian, the Modern Family Cast go home big winners from the SAGs!
Without a doubt Sofia Vergara is absolutely gorgeous, especially in a royal blue, body-hugging Roberto Cavalli gown at the 2011 SAG Awards. Her stunning dress was the main attraction, so she downplayed her accessories with a diamond cuff, light makeup, and free-flowing waves. Although her dress is not available online, shop now to copy Ms. Vergara's red-carpet style with similar pieces.
Winona Ryder looked like a true swan princess in a white, layered Alberta Ferretti gown at the 2011 Screen Actors Guild Awards. She let her black swan shine through with dagger drop earrings, an onyx bracelet, black evening bag, and dark smokey eyes. Shop now for Winona's exact dress and our choice of perfect peep-toe pumps.
Even if this award season has been a little predictable, it still has provided plenty of eye candy to ogle! The stars came out in force for last night's Screen Actors Guild Awards, and everyone was looking their best. Click through to see Hollywood's finest walk the red carpet, hit the press room, and rub elbows with their fellow celebs in the audience. And while you're at it, don't forget to vote in our polls on all of the evening's winners!
We've looked at the red carpet, the big show, the fashion missteps, and the parties that went all night long after yesterday's Screen Actors Guild Awards in LA, but here's 15 shots you may have missed. Natalie Portman reunited with her Black Swan mom Barbara Hershey while Jon Hamm showed 30 Rock's Jack McBrayer something funny on his iPhone 4. Ed O'Neil chatted up Eva Longoria, and the cast of The King's Speech admired their new statues. From Justin and Mila to January and Jennifer, check out these hot pictures you haven't seen yet!
Natalie Portman and Colin Firth continued their award season winning streaks at last night's SAGs in LA. We were on the red carpet to speak to the stars as they made their way in, and Nicole Kidman revealed how she picked her gown. Plus we chatted with the casts of Glee and Modern Family about getting ready for the big show. Check it out on PopSugar Rush, and huge thanks to Rent the Runway for Lindsay's Carlos Miele dress!