Holiday shopping can go one of two ways: it can be a joyous occasion of picking out what to give . . . or it can leave you having spent most of your emergency fund. Fear not, beauty lovers! If you have a friend or family member just as obsessed with makeup, hair, and skin care as you are, these gifts will get them grinning from ear to ear, and they're all for $30 or less. Now that's something to carol about. On Kirbie: Shoshanna dress
In the midst of all the planning and stress that goes into a wedding, there is one high point: the bachelorette party. What better excuse to get together with your best friends for a night of fun? Whether your bride-to-be is more sweet than sassy or you're hosting a girl who likes to let her hair down, we've got the perfect beauty gifts for the bride on her last hoorah. Just keep clicking.
You have the engagement ring, you got your wedding dress, you bought your bridesmaids' gifts, and now it's time to find a present for your groom. Your soon-to-be husband will appreciate any of these thoughtful gifts.
1. Dopp Kit: No man should be without a sturdy, reliable bag for stowing all his toiletries. Ralph Lauren's Gents Leather Dopp Kit ($395) comes in two classic shades, and it will be his go-to bag for years.
2. Cologne: Sure, he has a bottle of something he's been using, but it's time to class up his act with the Tiffany For Men Gift Set ($120). It comes with the brand's signature men's scent and a matching bottle of aftershave. The sophisticated blend of citrus and woody notes is timeless.
3. Shaving Stand: Upgrade his bathroom counter with this sleek Penhaligon's Nickel Shaving Set Stand ($170). Every shave will feel more refined than his bachelor days.
4. Manicure Set: Art of Shaving Seven-Piece Manicure Set ($160) comes stocked with all the stainless steel tools he'll need for trimming his nails, hair, cuticles, and facial hair. He's always be well kempt with this in his Dopp kit.
5. Couple's Massage: Treat your new husband to a decadent couple's massage. Book an appointment at your hotel, or find a spa with a couple's package at your honeymoon destination.
It's not too late to help dad out this Father's Day by upgrading his daily grooming routine. No more disposable razors and bar soap! The man in your life will be surprised at how luxurious shaving and bathing can be once you gift him with one of these man-centric buys. Who said men were so hard to shop for?
Father's Day is approaching, and shopping for dear ol' dad can be tough — especially since he usually doesn't ask for much. Our Father's Day gift guide takes care of pops with offerings that groom and pamper him. Because, really, who doesn't love a little TLC? You won't go wrong with any of these special gifts. On Kirbie: Zara dress.
Today is Best Friend Day, and just like you and your girlfriends are inseparable, there are a few beauty products that were made to go together. Luckily, someone had the foresight to arrange them in convenient sets, so you'll never be left wanting. Treat your team to a girls-only brunch, and then shop these product pairs that mesh like peanut butter and jelly — some you can even share!
It takes a lot to be a bridesmaid these days. Between the dresses you won't ever wear again, the bachelorette parties, and tending to the needs of the bride-to-be, these girls deserve some credit. Send them a big thank you by giving them some pretty beauty gifts to help them pamper themselves after the big day.
Even though all graduates really want is a cash advance, why not give a gift she'll actually use after the tassle has been turned? From the college-bound to those with grad school now officially under their wings, we've rounded up the top gifts for women embarking on their latest life adventures. And if all else fails, you can pick up a money card to go along with one of these stellar beauty-themed gifts.
Your sister's gift, holiday or otherwise, is one of the most fun to shop for, and if you buy her a gift that's beauty-related, you can give the gift of girly pampering. Shopping for your sister is great because you can give her something fun, and if you're close, you'll know her taste well. To get you cogitating about the sisters on your list (whether related by blood or bonds of friendship), I've put together 10 pretty gifts designed to please women of all tastes without leaving your wallet full of nothing but regret and tumbleweeds. So click through and get giving!