- Affordable Summer hair essentials — LesleyKat
- How to get a Brazilian Peel at home (for less!) — Beauty and the Budget
- Just use Jell-O to cure your hot, sweaty feet — Beautiful Basics
- Try this quick tip for no-chip nail polish — Kiss & Tell Blog
- See how Tom Ford's lipstick looks on this blogger — The Make-up Blogette
And why shouldn't they? We all have different undertones and preferences, and there's so much nail polish in the world that even the most dedicated nailphile can't have tried even a fraction of the shades out there.
So here's the question: what's your all-time favorite Summer polish shade or shades? Answer in the comments, say why it's so great, and we'll try and come to a consensus (or at least get some really awesome nail polish recommendations).
Source: Flickr User anastasia r
- Getting rid of the dreaded green chlorine tint — The British Theory
- A new take on the classic French manicure — Bag Full of Beauty
- The best eco-friendly makeup brushes — Beauty & the Blog
- The household products that can fix common beauty mistakes — At First Blush
- How to reduce the look of thick and heavy hair — Fabcyber
- Nails of the week: MAC, OPI, Orly, and more — A Hoarder's Blog
- Beauty bite: Pat McGrath and Cover Girl for LeSportsac — StyleIT
- A royal review of Queen Helene Royal Curl collection — Natural Beauty
- Nine of the best luxury bronzing powders — Urembo
- How to use Boscia's Pore Purifying Black Strips — Style Apothecary
Source: Flickr User Arianne...
- The beauty benefits of black tea — Beautiful Basics
- How to get Keri Hilson's Billboard Awards makeup — Blaq Vixen Beauty
- 10 skin care products that change your skin forever — Fashionjunkii
- Retro wallpaper nail art — Beautopia
- How to choose between matte and dewy foundation — Beauty Starlet
Talking with her about our favorite ways to maximize mascara, I realized that most of us probably have a mascara tip or two, and that if we pool our resources, we could come away with some serious (and seriously smart) lash-enhancing hints. So what little things do you do to get your lashes looking great? Respond in the comments, and then I'll put together an article with everyone's advice on Monday.