Upper Lips: NYX Round Lipgloss in Fire
Lower Lips: Maybelline Water Shine 3D Collagen in 244
Base: Bare Lips
Those with dry lips like me, fret not. you can wear Maybelline Water Shine 3D Collagen by itself without any lip balm. I think I wanna rock this for New Year's. What do you think?
Looking for percentages off, free gifts, awesome coupon codes and other deals on your favorite brands? Then look no further — I just started a group for that. My new Beauty Bargains group in the Bella Community is a clearinghouse for sales, great deals, and more Bella bargains than you can shake a stick at. And best of all, when you see a good deal, you can post to the group, too. There's no reason not to get a discount every time you shop, right? Today alone, I've snagged discounts at Sephora, Bath and Body Works, Urban Decay, Tarte, and Too Faced, and there are more to come. Check it out, and if you've seen a good sale, join the group and post it.
We're big on helping one another out here in the Bella community, and I don't want you missing out on the great advice that's getting passed around in our groups. We've got so many great groups designed to help you have more fun (and get you out of a jam), and if you have a good idea, you can start one of your own in a snap. If you want a little help, here's GeekSugar's simple guide to creating one.
Here are some great groups that provide lots of tips and will even help you fix your beauty disasters (which I always appreciate):
- Problem Solved!—Have a beauty dilemma? Post it and let other members help you with their suggestions.
- The Beauty Black List—Had a truly awful experience with a product? Warn others here.
- The Makeup Swap Shoppe—Given a palette you'll never use or a shade of lipstick that's just no good on you? Why not swap it with another reader for something new you might love?
- Natural Hair and Curly Hair Resources—Are you curly and thinking about going natural? This group has all the tips and support you could want.
- DIY Beauty—Want to do it yourself? These ladies want to help.
- Join more than 60,000 people discussing the latest in hair, makeup, and skin care in Beauty Product Junkies
- Share your spooky makeup and hair ideas in our Halloween challenge group
- Pinch your pennies, pretty, with ideas from DIY Beauty
- And check out Problem Solved for easy fixes for common problems
It's easy to start your own group, too, so join the party. It's a more-the-merrier place to be.
Hey hey, things are a-changin' here — and that's great news! We're excited to share our new BellaSugar Community, the spot where you can talk makeup, hair, skin care, fragrance, and any other beauty topic under the sun. Join more than 60,000 other beauty-product junkies, kvetch about beauty products that don't work, or share your problem-solving tips with others.
Our new community allows you to start your own groups, participate in other members' groups, meet new friends that share your interests, and maybe even be featured on any of the PopSugar Network sites. We have made it easier than ever before to create and share content with your fellow Bellas, so check it out and start having fun.
Looking for your unreads? They've been upgraded, too! Have a look here. Your new profile features all of your content as well as a link to your own OnSugar blog. If you have any questions or problems you can ask me, check out our Community Help Group, or send a private message to our community manager.
We're so excited to share our new community with you. Come join us now!