Maintaining curly hair is not always easy, but when done just right — witness Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon's look at Gucci's Children Collection launch — those soft and springy strands can look carefree. For tips on attaining movable frizz-free curls like Garcelle's, keep reading.
Celebrities were out in full force this week wearing a surfeit of sassy ensembles. Of course, we featured the cream of the crop. From red carpet events to simply walking the streets of NYC, everyone showed off their unique personal style and gregarious smiles. Were you paying attention to their looks this week? Take my quiz and find out — good luck!
Take the Quiz
Is that a statement necklace on Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon or what? The actress literally dazzled the Hot Hollywood red carpet with her choice of outfit. Her white strapless draped dress serves as the ideal crisp background for her whopping necklace. I can't stop staring at it! Silver metallic peep-toe pumps deliver some more shine without overpowering the look.
Go to CelebStyle for lots more celebrity street style!
While the lil ones got their beauty rest, many celebrity parents were out on the town this weekend. The Garner–Afflecks and the Damons made a special trip to Miami to support their man Barack Obama, while the Beckhams walked the carpet for the Teen Choice Awards. Check out my Celebaby Roundup by clicking Start Slideshow.
Pacific Coast News Online
Celebrity Style: Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon
A while back I told you the Russian is coming, and now she's here. Kira Plastinina opened her first US boutique in LA, and gaggles of celebs came out to congratulate the teenager. Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon, who wore a strapless orange bubble dress and gold Gucci sandals, was among the best-dressed attendees.
A while back I told you the Russian is coming, and now she's here. Kira Plastinina opened her first US boutique in LA, and gaggles of celebs came out to congratulate the teenager. Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon, who wore a strapless orange bubble dress and gold Gucci sandals, was among the best dressed attendees. The bright orange hue and gold accessories complement her flawlessly. Props to her for rounding out the look with a black snakeskin clutch instead of matchy matchy gold.
Now that summer has arrived and the sun is shedding warm rays, the hottest and trendiest celebabies and their parents are out struttin' their stuff. David Beckham and his boys cruised around with the top down in true L.A. fashion. Liv Tyler and son Milo rode a lil engine that could, and Nicole Richie made several appearances around town. See what other celebs were caught by shutterbugs by clicking Start Slideshow.
Source and Bauer Griffin Online
Actress Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon spent years on NYPD Blue and posed for Playboy in August of 2007. But one of her biggest accomplishments was her smallest — premature twin sons born by C-section at 34 weeks.
In the latest issue of Pregnancy Magazine, which hits new stands tomorrow, she talks about motherhood, miscarriage, and the wonders of getting pregnant again at 40. The beauty also has a 16-year-old son, Oliver. To get a sneak peek, read more
- A NY limo service claims that J Lo has yet to pay the $16,000 bill she and friends racked up during the July premiere of El Cantante. And the diva rumors continue. — Page Six
- In other J Lo news, her ex-husband Cris Judd has confirmed her pregnancy. Apparently there weren't any hard feelings between the two.... until now. — Us Weekly
- Marie Osmond fainted on the set of Dancing with the Stars yesterday after finishing a samba. Fortunately, she was quick to recover, saying, "Once in a while that happens to me when I get winded. I stop breathing." So she was not only dancing with, but also seeing stars. — AP
- Rapper Foxy Brown has been locked in solitary confinement in a NYC jail after three incidents of misbehaving with other inmates. Guess she wants to spend a long time in there. — The New York Post
- Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon has welcomed twin baby boys. Congrats to the actress and her family! — ET Online