The hardest part of your holiday shopping might just be for the men on your list, whether it's a brother, friend, husband, father, or boyfriend. While you could get him the latest video game release, opt for one of these grooming gifts instead to introduce him to a whole new side of life. Here are 10 gift ideas that he'll adore, just like you.
You have the engagement ring, you got your wedding dress, you bought your bridesmaids' gifts, and now it's time to find a present for your groom. Your soon-to-be husband will appreciate any of these thoughtful gifts.
1. Dopp Kit: No man should be without a sturdy, reliable bag for stowing all his toiletries. Ralph Lauren's Gents Leather Dopp Kit ($395) comes in two classic shades, and it will be his go-to bag for years.
2. Cologne: Sure, he has a bottle of something he's been using, but it's time to class up his act with the Tiffany For Men Gift Set ($120). It comes with the brand's signature men's scent and a matching bottle of aftershave. The sophisticated blend of citrus and woody notes is timeless.
3. Shaving Stand: Upgrade his bathroom counter with this sleek Penhaligon's Nickel Shaving Set Stand ($170). Every shave will feel more refined than his bachelor days.
4. Manicure Set: Art of Shaving Seven-Piece Manicure Set ($160) comes stocked with all the stainless steel tools he'll need for trimming his nails, hair, cuticles, and facial hair. He's always be well kempt with this in his Dopp kit.
5. Couple's Massage: Treat your new husband to a decadent couple's massage. Book an appointment at your hotel, or find a spa with a couple's package at your honeymoon destination.
When it comes to beauty products, most women have their go-tos but are always looking for the next big thing. Whether it's that perfect razor that will finally deliver smooth legs or a body wash to rinse away problem skin, we will scour the beauty aisles of drugstores looking for that miracle product that will remove all of our beauty woes. But what if someone told you there were products that could work wonders hiding in the last place you'd expect them to be? That's right: the men's section. There are many male-targeted products that can come to your rescue when your beauty regimen is in need of a boost. In honor of Father's Day, here are six products you could pick up for Dad . . . or just keep for yourself.
You've prepped, primped, and primed, all to look picture-perfect on your big day. But what about Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome? Help your groom feel just as ready to cross the threshold with these beauty tips. From a fresh, old-fashioned clean shave to a stylish coif, he won't be able to help but say "I do!" to your wedding day prep. On Kirbie and Billy Ray: Topshop. Veil from J. Crew.
Although, it seems that the military isn't too fond of brow grooming, there are no hard and fast rules against it, and back on US soil, there are plenty of dudes separating their unibrows. Plus, when you're under that much stress, who wouldn't benefit from a little pampering?
Forgive us for stating the obvious, but Paul Walker is a good-looking man. This is no surprise to anyone who's seen his blue eyes in films like The Fast and the Furious, and the sight of him running shirtless in the new Davidoff Cool Water ad campaign just drives the point home. But if Walker, 38, is even remotely aware of his sex symbol status, he definitely doesn't let on. While talking with him in Malibu recently, we found him to be a completely down-to-earth guy. He loves to surf, calls Budweiser one of his favorite beers, and geeks out over Audubon field guide apps — and he just happens to be the new face of one of the world's best-selling men's fragrances, too. Read on for the interview.